Gigs not showing in search engine

shahzaibch11223

5 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

You can either complete more orders, so that you can raise your order completion rate above 90%, or wait 60 days for the two cancellations to no longer affect your current rating.

So when my order completion rate above 90+ os i will show again ?.. before my all gigs shown in 1st page top 

There are no order guarantees on Fiverr, and there are no guarantees that your gig will show up where you want it to in the search results. That's not how Fiverr, or the Fiverr search system works. The search system provides results that are different for each user, and the algorithm seeks to match the best gigs to each unique buyer. What you see in the search results, is not what others see.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

There are no order guarantees on Fiverr, and there are no guarantees that your gig will show up where you want it to in the search results. That's not how Fiverr, or the Fiverr search system works. The search system provides results that are different for each user, and the algorithm seeks to match the best gigs to each unique buyer. What you see in the search results, is not what others see.

I saw my gigs shown in last pages 

8 hours ago, shahzaibch11223 said:

I saw my gigs shown in last pages 

Like I said, where you see your gig, is not what other people see. It does not, therefore, matter where your gig shows up in the search results. It will be seen by the buyers who are determined to be the best match for the services you offer.

• Like 1