How can we improve our English?

We can improve our English by watching English movies. We can improve our English by reading our books. We can improve our English by taking English courses. What will happen? It will be much easier to talk to fiber buyers.

• Like 7

37 minutes ago, mdratanali56 said:

English is an international language, learning this language is very important for everyone, so how can we improve this language?

You can follow some tips to improve your English.

Reading:
The main way to learn English is to read more and more English books, you have to read English grammar book, English news paper and you have to write and memorize new English words in your notebook.

Writing:
After reading English books, English grammar, English News paper you have to practice writing English. English story books, English comments etc. You have to write in English.

Watching:
You can watch English television programs, dramas, videos, movies, it will increase your English speaking experience

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

I'm confused. @mdratanali56, you asked us for suggestions about how to learn English, and now you are answering your own question, with advice..... as if you are someone else? I'm so confused? If you already know ways to learn English, why did you ask us for advice?

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 7
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

you asked us for suggestions about how to learn English, and now you are answering your own question, with advice..... as if you are someone else? I'm so confused? If you already know ways to learn English, why did you ask us for advice?

I know but I want to know if there are any new ways?

• Like 5

Languages have been around for thousands of years. Learning a new language has been pursued much the same throughout all of those centuries. You take a class, or learn, independently, from someone who already speaks the language.

• Like 9
  • Up 1

Try to read english news papers more and more. english movies can also improve your skills a lot. always to to talk in english with your friends and family. it will be a very good practice for sure. you can also complete a course on english for grammatical improvement.

• Like 6
  • Up 1

Buy an English dictionary and thesaurus.

Review online speech therapy websites.

Get speech educational material. Puzzles, word find, sentence completion and testing will help you improve.

Practice, practice, practice.

English is such a universal language that there are many dialects, i.e. British, American, Australian, Spanish English and Chinese English and on and on. So many so that there are nicknames for different accents. Like Germglish for German English. Chinglish is Chinese English. And Spanglish for Spanish English. 

Hope this helps

Tim

• Like 6

In my personal experience you need to read daily English Newspaper and that time you gain much more vocabulary. Besides you have to focus on major grammatical part such as parts of speech, tense and etc. 

Best wishes for you!

• Like 6
  • Up 1

I have been watching cartoon network since childhood.......... in my whole life i have never ever teken an english class properly but yet i have the quality to communicate with anyone in english.... though i still have a lot to learn my grammer my spelling are not so much of a get go like a native speaker ......i still watch NETFLIX anime movie when ever i get some time off.... that's how i have developed my english......... you can also try this method it's a long term process but trush me you will learn a lot while going through all of this..... book is a good thing but as out mind works it dose not wanna learn it likes to enjoy so enjoy watching english movie and you will learn every bit day by day..... i am from bangladesh.....my mother toungh is bengoli .... thank you

• Like 5

On 8/24/2021 at 11:50 AM, mdratanali56 said:

English is an international language, learning this language is very important for everyone, so how can we improve this language?

Keep reading books and have English conversations with your friends instead of using your native language.

• Like 5