8 ways to grow your business

1. Get to know your costomers...
  2. Offer great customer service...
  3. Nurture existing customers and look for new opportunities...
  4. Use social media...
  5. Attend networking events...
  6. Host event...
  7. Give back to your community...
  8. Measure what works and refine your approach as you go...
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, jonbaas said:

You have zero sales in the four months you have been a seller here on Fiverr. Have you tried using any of this advice to help YOURSELF grow YOUR business? 

I created an account four months ago but I could not give more than 110 days due to my personal problem. Now my problem is solved. I have been trying for a few days.

• Like 1

You still didn't answer my question. WHAT things are you doing from your list, and HOW are you doing them? If you are going to offer advice, you should already have learned something, on your own, by completing the things you are advising other people to do. I want to know what YOU have learned by doing these things, and how YOU are applying them to YOUR gigs.

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

You still didn't answer my question. WHAT things are you doing from your list, and HOW are you doing them? If you are going to offer advice, you should already have learned something, on your own, by completing the things you are advising other people to do. I want to know what YOU have learned by doing these things, and how YOU are applying them to YOUR gigs.

Am trying to applying on my gig, but I have not got the result yet but I am trying

Edited by creative_sabuj
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

HOW are you applying them on your gigs? How are you "trying"? Please share some specifics.

(FYI -- I'm trying to get you to think practically, and to think outside your box).

I will trying to create on unique gig and image, and i trying unique Title, description, keywords, and good service giving try 

• Like 1

None of those things were specifically listed among the advice you listed at the top of this topic. They are also the bare minimum, superficial things everyone seems to think will solve everything. Having an eye-catching gig is great. Yes, by all means, do that. It would appear, however, that you are ready and willing to randomly list advice for others to pursue, but you aren't willing to put your own advice to work in helping YOU earn more orders.

If you're not willing to take your own advice, then I cannot help you.

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

None of those things were specifically listed among the advice you listed at the top of this topic. They are also the bare minimum, superficial things everyone seems to think will solve everything. Having an eye-catching gig is great. Yes, by all means, do that. It would appear, however, that you are ready and willing to randomly list advice for others to pursue, but you aren't willing to put your own advice to work in helping YOU earn more orders.

If you're not willing to take your own advice, then I cannot help you.

I didn't get any order because it didn't take long for Arma's gig upload and fiverr gig rank took time. And I advise myself a lot

Edited by creative_sabuj

Unfortunately, your lack of success, is not someone else's fault. I recommend that you try pursuing some of the advice you posted. If you want to grow YOUR business, make some of those 8 ways work for you. The only person who can make you successful, is YOU.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

Unfortunately, your lack of success, is not someone else's fault. I recommend that you try pursuing some of the advice you posted. If you want to grow YOUR business, make some of those 8 ways work for you. The only person who can make you successful, is YOU.

Yeah ofcrose thanks for your best recommending i am trying also

• Like 1

Forum activity (or inactivity) almost never translates into real orders.

Trying to appear knowledgeable on the forum by creating multiple "tips" threads while having an account with no visible track record of experience/success will almost certainly not result in orders.

Divert your attention and energy away from posting and instead into your gig pages and and what services you offer.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, enunciator said:

Forum activity (or inactivity) almost never translates into real orders.

Trying to appear knowledgeable on the forum by creating multiple "tips" threads while having an account with no visible track record of experience/success will almost certainly not result in orders.

Divert your attention and energy away from posting and instead into your gig pages and and what services you offer.

Alright,

My service social media management

• Like 1

3 hours ago, creative_sabuj said:

Am trying to applying on my gig, but I have not got the result yet but I am trying

You are a new seller with no sales offering meaningless statements with no substance as advice.

Any "advice" you give lacks credibility.

New sellers like yourself are usually asking for advice under the category Improve My Gig, which this has now become.

• Like 3