WHAT IS HAPPENING TO FIVERR?????

mamba26

I've been with fiverr about a year year and a half.  9 months ago fiverr was way kool . You could hire people the job was well done thats it onward and forward.But here in the last like 3 months, About half the applicants i spoke with knew a damn thing about what they had advertised they could do. The other half were on a full blown mission to get into my accounts with bad intent on there minds.  I don't really know how fiverr plans on fixxing this, What i do know is buyer BEWARE theres alot of wolves here all dressed in lambs clothing.

• Like 9

37 minutes ago, mamba26 said:

I've been with fiverr about a year year and a half.  9 months ago fiverr was way kool . You could hire people the job was well done thats it onward and forward.But here in the last like 3 months, About half the applicants i spoke with knew a damn thing about what they had advertised they could do. The other half were on a full blown mission to get into my accounts with bad intent on there minds.  I don't really know how fiverr plans on fixxing this, What i do know is buyer BEWARE theres alot of wolves here all dressed in lambs clothing.

I'm not sure if you had a previous account, as I can see that your account is not 3 months old yet.

However, I feel sorry that you're frustrated with this situation.

Fiverr is trying to filter as much as possible.

Also, I suggest you to go with some reputed sellers and also with the right price for that task.
You can skip the hassle easily.

• Like 7