Greetings! Nice to meet y'all.

aymancodes

Greetings,

It's been two days since I've created my first gig on fiverr. I created my account one month ago, was away for a while and came back created my first gig after a whole month. Was wondering if that negatively impacts on my impressions. Thank you for having the time to read this out. Hope you have the best day.

23 hours ago, aymancodes said:

Greetings,

It's been two days since I've created my first gig on fiverr. I created my account one month ago, was away for a while and came back created my first gig after a whole month. Was wondering if that negatively impacts on my impressions. Thank you for having the time to read this out. Hope you have the best day.

Welcome to Fiverr community and wish you all the best.

On 8/24/2021 at 1:09 AM, aymancodes said:

Greetings,

You made your gig in just two days. So you take the time to get impressions, clicks and orders.

On 8/23/2021 at 12:09 PM, aymancodes said:

I created my account one month ago, was away for a while and came back created my first gig after a whole month. Was wondering if that negatively impacts on my impressions.

From my personal experience, no.

I created my account back in 2018 and didn't do anything with it until 2020. I don't think that resulted in any lingering harm.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived