Is there anyone else working as hard as me, I got piles(Haemorrhoids)... :(

hironan

Since I got my gig started getting noticed, I get a lot of orders, like over 30 in the queue everyday…

My gig is about drawings, each one needs at least half hour, I have to sit down and draw over 10 hours a day to keep up.

Now I’ve got PILES(Haemorrhoids)!!! 😦

Yeah, looks like this is happening to all the best of us… after 3 years on Fiverr, I now work 14hrs a day (sleeping 5-6hrs, and the rest goes to food & toilet time 😛 ), and I had to quit my social life just to be able to handle all those piles of orders - my bottom hurts from time to time, my back is killing me… but I need to work in order for me & my family to survive since there are no other work possibilities where I live 😦

Which leads me to a fiverr feature suggestion: the possibility of limiting the max number of orders, either per day, or at any moment, thus making it possible to handle the piles much easier… this way I could also make time for social life from time to time without having to suspend my gigs and lose all my clients 🙂

But there is, however, a downside to this feature: if you reach the max number of orders, any potential buyer won’t be able to purchase your gig and will obviously go to another gig, which is bad… 😦 unless… unless they can purchase the gig but will be sent to the queue, which would solve most of the problems 😃

madmoo said: isn't that the same as them ordering though?

No, because if they get added to a queue, their orders will get delayed until you have time for them (so their orders won't become visible to you if you've reached the max no of orders), therefore the delivery countdown won't start if they are on that waiting queue ;)

madmoo said: Most of the time they're not expecting a quick delivery, but because I do that, I feel bad if I don't deliver within a day or at most 2.

That's exactly how I feel, and I thought I were the only one striving to deliver that fast - glad I'm not alone :)

P.S. I just managed to finish all my orders, and I now feel like I'm on holidays :))

hironan said: i'm planning to have at least 1 hour walk in the park every day.. Maybe worth you considering.. Your health is the most important.. ^_^

Be warned, because at first I was also working around 8-10hrs a day, then I increased it to 11, then 12, now I'm at 14 - what if I reach to 24? :D

Anyways, I tried taking a 1hr walk, but everytime I got back I was overwhelmed by the piles of orders - so I'd rather be around when orders happen, to handle them easier and at my own pace :P

Archived