Trying to remove online presence on Fiverr

grimmholiday

Hey there! First off, love Fiverr, VID here! 

Here’s my situation: I started a business with a different name as my username and I’d like to change my username. However, since you can’t do that, I was wondering if, by deleting my account, would it erase old reviews I’ve written of people, that have my name and picture in it? 

Essentially, I’m trying to remove my photo connected with my name on old reviews - i have changed my profile photo but the old one is still up there on old reviews around Fiverr. 

Ideally I would like to have Fiverr change my name or be able to have your profile picture change on old reviews when you change it in real time - I surely don’t want to have to delete my account or reviews to do so! 

Any help or solutions to this unique problem is appreciated! Love Fiverr and will honestly always be a lifelong customer. 

- Grimm

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Hey

When you delete your buyer account it's auto-deletes your all reviews, the same as the seller account. but remember to deactivate the account. you need to create a new email to create a new Fiverr account, when you create same email you log into the same account you used.  you are right can't change our Fiverr name it's permanent. 

• Like 2

I would like to ask you to check again if you really/successfully changed your profile picture.
If you change your profile picture, then in sellers page your images will be changed automatically.
After that if you want to go with a new account, you can deactivate it, and also again contact customer support to remove your old (may be this one) from fiverr. They will remove it permanently.

4 hours ago, graphiking93 said:

Hey

When you delete your buyer account it's auto-deletes your all reviews, the same as the seller account. but remember to deactivate the account. you need to create a new email to create a new Fiverr account, when you create same email you log into the same account you used.  you are right can't change our Fiverr name it's permanent. 

Thanks graphiking93 ! I appreciate that - I'll unfortunately have to go with that route, I'm not worried about losing my VID status, as I'll likely receive it again as I commission such a lot of work on Fiver! Unfortunate that we can't change our Fiverr names! Thanks for the help, man, you solved my problem, cheers! 

1 minute ago, seven_sign said:

I would like to ask you to check again if you really/successfully changed your profile picture.
If you change your profile picture, then in sellers page your images will be changed automatically.
After that if you want to go with a new account, you can deactivate it, and also again contact customer support to remove your old (may be this one) from fiverr. They will remove it permanently.

Hey there seven_sign ! I appreciate reaching out to me - I changed my profile picture a while ago, and upon seeing that *old* reviews from a year ago still have my old profile picture, sent me to find a way to remove it - essentially I want to remove my old profile picture from the databases, but the old ones still display an old profile picture - not my new one, which I changed many many months ago. It's bizarre! 

I'll contact customer support to see if I can remove my old reviews - thanks for the suggestion !! Cheers!

9 minutes ago, sadadredwan said:

Can I know the reason for delete and again open 

Basically would like to remove my old profile picture from the databases - I have updated my profile picture months ago, but old reviews from before then still display my old profile picture! Cheers

I can see you have this profile picture.
And also I cross check with 2 reviews in seller's page.
One Is one month ago old review.

Second one is 1 year ago review.

And I can see everywhere it's showing your current profile picture.

So when you change your profile picture in fiverr, your reviews profile picture will be changed on all sellers you worked with and left a review.

I'm not sure, if you're talking about something else, are you??

01.png

02.png

03.png

Another one 10 months ago showing your current profile picture.

Btw, usually there is no way to change the username in fiverr. So all you have to continue with the current username but a new profile picture.
or deactivate this account > mail CS to delete your account permanently and open a new account.
As you a VID, so you can ask CS to keep your VID status in new account.

Please remember that, your old reviews will contain your current profile picture as well.

04.png