What are the things you've done as a New Seller, but you don't do them now?

arnukas

When I was a New Seller 1.5 years ago, I always wanted to be more organized. I do remember having an excel sheet and writing buyers, packages they were purchasing, and most importantly, Gig Extras they were interested the most. I did have some formulas within an excel (semi-automatic), which helped me to easily calculate percentage of how many buyers purchase which tiers and extras. That way, I balanced my prices to earn as much as I can with less risk of losing earnings. However, I scraped this idea after half a year of working on Fiverr because of how busy I become and I didn't have enough time to keep the excel document up to date, so I no longer do that. I decided to delete it after some time.

Just a brief story how I handled things back then that helped me succeed and reach higher levels quite fast.

Not going to lie, I would love something like this to be automated and integrated within Fiverr's Analytics page, I think that'd be a win-win for both Fiverr and sellers to potentially optimize their prices without doing too much work.

I would love to hear some stories from other sellers that did anything else in the past but now they don't. This doesn't have to be strategies, but any fun stories, other things as well!

Archived