Lead Generation

arpan1882

I can see that you're don't have any level as a seller now.

You will get the those buyer requests only where 10 sellers without level didn't send the offer yet.

Whenever, 10 seller without level sent offer, that buyer request will not be showing to any other seller without level anymore.

So be proactive and check frequently for a buyer request to be one of the 10 to send the offer.

27 minutes ago, arpan1882 said:

How Can I Promote my gig?

Seriously? You refer to yourself, on your Fiverr profile as, "a skillful Digital Marketer and expert in Lead Generation." You already -- by your own claims -- know how to market and promote things. Use the skills you already claim to possess to market and promote your own gigs.

29 minutes ago, arpan1882 said:

Which time is perfect for buyer request?

Whenever they are posted.

35 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

Seriously? You refer to yourself, on your Fiverr profile as, "a skillful Digital Marketer and expert in Lead Generation." You already -- by your own claims -- know how to market and promote things. Use the skills you already claim to possess to market and promote your own gigs.

At first  thanks to you for your reply. Actually I have learned it but any how I did not get response. If any suggestion please give me.

11 minutes ago, arpan1882 said:

At first  thanks to you for your reply. Actually I have learned it but any how I did not get response. If any suggestion please give me.

51 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

That's great answer. Thank you

10 hours ago, arpan1882 said:

how I did not get response. If any suggestion please give me.

Like I already told you, you claim to be "skillful digital marketer"..... how would a skillful digital marketer connect to his/her target customers and convince them to hire him/her? 

I'll be honest -- and a bit blunt -- if you really are a "skillful digital marketer", then you already know how to get responses from your target customers. If you really don't know how to "get response" from your target customers, then you sure as heck better not keep referring to yourself as a "skillful digital marketer".

Business strategies and techniques do not change, just because you're a freelancer, here, on Fiverr.

You claim to be a "skillful digital marketer". Alright.... prove it. Use your claimed marketing skills, connect to your target customers, and earn your orders. A "skillful digital marketer" would not be asking us, here on the Fiverr forums, how to connect to his -- your -- target customers. 

Be the "skilled digital marketer" you claim to be. We're not going to tell you how to use the skills you already claim to have.

11 hours ago, arpan1882 said:

If any suggestion please give me.

Try another line of work. You claim to have 2 years experience as an "expert" in Bangladesh. If you can't promote yourself, you have no business taking money from people with the promise of promoting them.

20 hours ago, seven_sign said:

I can see that you're don't have any level as a seller now.

You will get the those buyer requests only where 10 sellers without level didn't send the offer yet.

Whenever, 10 seller without level sent offer, that buyer request will not be showing to any other seller without level anymore.

So be proactive and check frequently for a buyer request to be one of the 10 to send the offer.

thanks a lot.

54 minutes ago, arpan1882 said:

thanks a lot.

While @seven_sign offered you some good advice, I'm going to follow up by noting that the buyer request section is not likely to make you a successful seller. It is unwise to expect all of your orders to come from 10 random buyer requests each day -- most of which, I get the feeling, you aren't going to be targeting all that well. Your desire to try and find an easy road to orders, is not going to result in the kind of success you're looking for.

You would have been more successful at getting orders if you had, indeed, been a "skillful digital marketer".

Perhaps it might be helpful if you took a few basic courses in digital marketing, particularly so you actually offer portfolio proof of your skills. Right now, I don't see any portfolio examples of your past work on either of your gigs, nor do you offer any FAQs, clarification of past service experience, or gig descriptions that would encourage anyone to hire YOU, and not one of your competitors.

I suppose it's worth noting too, on your Fiverr bio page, you claim to have a Masters of Science degree in "inorganic Chemistry". If you are so highly trained in chemistry, why aren't you offering services centered around you high-level science training, instead of marketing services of which you have offered no skill proof, or basic concept understanding?

Surely there are people out there who could benefit from your claimed masters education in inorganic chemistry?

1 hour ago, jonbaas said:

While @seven_sign offered you some good advice, I'm going to follow up by noting that the buyer request section is not likely to make you a successful seller. It is unwise to expect all of your orders to come from 10 random buyer requests each day -- most of which, I get the feeling, you aren't going to be targeting all that well. Your desire to try and find an easy road to orders, is not going to result in the kind of success you're looking for.

You would have been more successful at getting orders if you had, indeed, been a "skillful digital marketer".

Perhaps it might be helpful if you took a few basic courses in digital marketing, particularly so you actually offer portfolio proof of your skills. Right now, I don't see any portfolio examples of your past work on either of your gigs, nor do you offer any FAQs, clarification of past service experience, or gig descriptions that would encourage anyone to hire YOU, and not one of your competitors.

I suppose it's worth noting too, on your Fiverr bio page, you claim to have a Masters of Science degree in "inorganic Chemistry". If you are so highly trained in chemistry, why aren't you offering services centered around you high-level science training, instead of marketing services of which you have offered no skill proof, or basic concept understanding?

Surely there are people out there who could benefit from your claimed masters education in inorganic chemistry?

I agree!

Here is the main issue actually. Thousands! Yes, thousands of people are being scammed by only few peoples. "Digital Marketing" Course is like a golden deer to them.

They do brain wash in that way, where people forget his educational background, specialties.

They only know digital marketing is easy to learn (actually nothing to learn, just they know do like this in different platform), easy way to start earning faster and a lot.

They didn't hear that there are thousands of niches to work with, specially with their educational background as well.

Archived