Where are my Buyer Requests?

yoavediting

Fiverr updated their buyer request system already.

I can see that you're don't have any level as a seller now.

You will get the those buyer requests only where 10 sellers without level didn't send the offer yet.

Whenever, 10 seller without level sent offer, that buyer request will not be showing to any other seller without level anymore.

So be proactive and check frequently for a buyer request to be one of the 10 to send the offer.

• Like 8

58 minutes ago, yoavediting said:

Is that normal?

Yes. Buyer requests that you qualify to respond to will vary from day to day. Sometimes you might have many to respond to; other times few to none. It is wise, therefore, not to expect all your orders to come from the buyer request section.

• Like 7

43 minutes ago, seven_sign said:

Fiverr updated their buyer request system already.

I can see that you're don't have any level as a seller now.

You will get the those buyer requests only where 10 sellers without level didn't send the offer yet.

Whenever, 10 seller without level sent offer, that buyer request will not be showing to any other seller without level anymore.

So be proactive and check frequently for a buyer request to be one of the 10 to send the offer.

Thanks.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jonbaas said:

Yes. Buyer requests that you qualify to respond to will vary from day to day. Sometimes you might have many to respond to; other times few to none. It is wise, therefore, not to expect all your orders to come from the buyer request section.

Thanks.

• Like 4