My account average response time is to much.

From now you have to responce as soon as possible, also try to stay online from 3pm to 6pm at american standard time as you say most of the buyer knock you at night. You can use fiverr mobile apps.  Also use a nofication alram apps on your mobile so when a buyer send you a message it will auomiticaly ringing, so it will be easyer for you to respons fast.

Thank you

• Like 8
  • Up 1

Just now, seven_sign said:

Response to any client within 1 hours. It will increase your response time.
And response within 24 hours, it will increase your response rate.

Response time can be 1 Hrs again, if you reply to all messages within 1 hours of getting any message for last 60 days.

But I dont get any message at this moment.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, alaminchowkider said:

But I dont get any message at this moment

Then wait for another client. It's the only thing you can do. 

Meanwhile get the Fiverr App and turn on the notifications. 

Try to reply to new messages within 1 hour. But don't stress yourself too much about it. I've seen sellers with hight response rate selling anyway :) 

Do NOT stay online 24/7 as it's impossible, useless and harmful for your health. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ismail_hosa1n said:

From now you have to responce as soon as possible, also try to stay online from 3pm to 6pm at american standard time as you say most of the buyer knock you at night. You can use fiverr mobile apps.  Also use a nofication alram apps on your mobile so when a buyer send you a message it will auomiticaly ringing, so it will be easyer for you to respons fast.

Thank you

Very informative, thanks

• Like 2