Almost 9 months old in fiverr.com

frelanceraeydul

14 minutes ago, frelanceraeydul said:

Hi there,

I am an expert in WordPress web developing and data entry. I am here in this platform for about 9 months but didnt get any job or order till now. But I am working, waiting and sending offers to buyers with patience.

Can any experienced seller give me some suggestion.

First of all you need to see if the first page of your Gig Fiverr is really available. In this case you have to search with your keywords. If Gig is found on the first page after searching, then it is OK, but if it is not found, then you have to optimize Gig.
You need to do Competitor Analysis. That's what your competitors are offering and what you're offering. How much money are taking Competitor and how much are you taking.
Those of your competitors who are currently receiving orders need to be analyzed.
If you see that very few people are getting orders or currently no one is getting orders or only one or two are getting orders then you have to think differently about this gig. This means that you need to understand that with this keyword now very few client searches. Now the client searches with other keywords. So now you have to research a new keyword and publish a new gig. However, do not delete the old gig. Stay as it is. If you publish a new Gig for the same job and do marketing, then even if you don't get an order in the old Gig, you will get an order in the new Gig Insha'Allah.

1 hour ago, frelanceraeydul said:

Hi there.

Here is my honest reviews.

(i'm been graphic designer for 15+ years,  got fiverr choices)

1. Your portfolios is bad. It's clearly that you don't know what is a good website.

2. Don't need to show the code. It's useless. Only expert can read this code, and expert don't need this service.

3. GIG descriptions to short and bad. Bullet point is messy.

4. You need to give reasonable price. $5 for landing page? including the design fee? Source files? People prefer to works with professional, not a desperate seller.

5. NO FAQS.

6. Your bio is strange.

7. DATA ENTRY IS USELESS services. There are tons of same services here is fiverr.

Overall.., your gigs is very bad.

You need to greatly improve your skill

You even doesn't what point to show from your web portfolios to make buyer convince to order from you.

Plus.., 9 month in fiverr.., and you doesn't want to learn anything.

When Seller doesn't have active gigs, fiverr will send you a notification about learn.fiverr.com

There is 1 free course how to make a successful gigs.

Watch this course:

https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller

It definitely can help you .

On 8/23/2021 at 8:55 AM, frelanceraeydul said:

Hi there,

I am an expert in wordpress web developing and data entry. I am here in this platform for about 9 months but didnt get any job or order till now. But I am working, waiting and sending offers to buyers with patience.

First you have to decide what kind of category you want to work in such as data entry or WordPress web developing.

Then you update your skills to what you want to work on.

Finally you focus on your gig presentation.

Archived