How to write a proper and SEO friendly Fiverr gig description.

If you follow this you will write a proper description for your any gig!!

Here the Tips how to Write a Very Detailed Description

Unfortunately, Fiverr limits your descriptions to a mere 1200 characters. This is really, really not much space. Depending on how verbose you are, that’s 200-250 words. This means you have to strive for concise clarity in your descriptions as much as possible. In some ways, it’s the exact opposite of most web writing. You can use formatting to make things cleaner to look at, though
Ideally, you will be as clear as possible about the basic gig in your description. Add-ons have their own little description spaces, so you don’t need to go over them in your main description. I also recommend using other forms of media to enhance your clarity. Video descriptions, covered next, are huge. So are images and even off-site FAQs.

fiverr-dic.png

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, maitasun said:

DO NOT PLAGIARISE!!! 😡

I just checked OP profile. You may want to say "steal" as opposed to "plagiarise."  I was certain OP was from Switzerland, imagine my surprise. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 3
  • Up 1

4 minutes ago, maitasun said:

I did state he stole it. Check the second sentence. 😂

Oh I know, I just meant the the word "plagiarise" would be lost on someone who struggles with sells and fiber. Damned Swiss. 😀

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, maitasun said:

PLAGIARISE

I just wanna ask you if anywhere Fiverr say don't copy others site Fiverr tips and tricks? and also let you know all are not active on another site so I copy others content to help the seller

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, newsmike said:

Oh I know, I just meant the the word "plagiarise" would be lost on someone who struggles with sells and fiber. Damned Swiss. 😀

😂

I hope you feel proud of me. I just dropped the "DON'T PLAGARISE" and started to use "STOP STEALING OTHER PEOPLE'S CONTENT". 😇😊

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, maitasun said:

I have just learned it's a complete waste of time. Read what @jakariya5r just posted here: 

msp.thumb.jpg.7b6570962ea3c0de7b067aca709ca289.jpg

Yes, another shining example of profesional behavior from.... Italy?  NO... you know where.  Where are the BD sellers, addresing this? BTW, compare HIS profile pic with his forum pic. Gender switch in 5 seconds. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 1
  • Up 2

10 minutes ago, maitasun said:

I have just learned it's a complete waste of time. Read what @jakariya5r just posted here: 

msp.thumb.jpg.7b6570962ea3c0de7b067aca709ca289.jpg

I have taken a screenshot of this reply to use whenever people tell me that BD sellers are not scammers.  Thank You. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 1
  • Up 2

8 minutes ago, fivesio said:

hay medam stop commenting I'll delete my post

First of all, this is a public forum and you're no one to tell me to stop posting. Secondly, deleting your threads will be the best thing to do. ALL of them!!!

Edited by maitasun
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, maitasun said:

First of all, this is a public forum and you're no one to tell me to stop posting. Secondly, deleting your threads will be the best thing to do. ALL of them!!!

Standing Ovation Applause GIF by The Maury Show

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, newsmike said:

Yes, another shining example of profesional behavior from.... Italy?  NO... you know where.  Where are the BD sellers, addresing this? BTW, compare HIS profile pic with his forum pic. Gender switch in 5 seconds. 

The man who's happy to scam buyers by pretending to be a young Korean woman thinks stealing is fine. I suppose, when you think about it, we all could have predicted that!

• Like 2
  • Up 4

10 minutes ago, jakariya5r said:

what about this mister? newsmike?

Screenshot 2021-08-23 at 05-42-25 How to write a proper and SEO friendly Fiverr gig description .png

That's a fake screenshot. I would never say someone is "AN fuc.ker" I would say it properly as "A fu.cker" You are so illiterate it is funny. 

• Haha 5
  • Up 1

28 minutes ago, newsmike said:

You are a scammer and we are reporting your abusive and fraudulent behavior. 

I've also made a complaint to Fiverr about certain users in this thread operating multiple accounts. There's quite a bit of evidence out there, which I won't share in here for privacy reasons. 

Edited by ahmwritingco
  • Like 4
  • Up 2