Not showing buyer request

ih_enan

I can see that you're don't have any level as a seller now.

You will get the those buyer requests only where 10 sellers without level didn't send the offer yet.

Whenever, 10 seller without level sent offer, that buyer request will not be showing to any other seller without level anymore.

So be proactive and check frequently for a buyer request to be one of the 10 to send the offer.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, seven_sign said:

I can see that you're don't have any level as a seller now.

You will get the those buyer requests only where 10 sellers without level didn't send the offer yet.

Whenever, 10 seller without level sent offer, that buyer request will not be showing to any other seller without level anymore.

So be proactive and check frequently for a buyer request to be one of the 10 to send the offer.

So what about getting 50+ buyer request at a time 1 weeks ago?

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, ih_enan said:

So what about getting 50+ buyer request at a time 1 weeks ago?

Fiverr recently updated the filtering system more.
If you notice, then you will see, you are facing this issue from/after 15th August.
And also previously when you got 50% approx., mostly were hundreds of offers sent already.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, seven_sign said:

Fiverr recently updated the filtering system more.
If you notice, then you will see, you are facing this issue from/after 15th August.
And also previously when you got 50% approx., mostly were hundreds of offers sent already.

So Fiverr is not for newcomers!  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ih_enan said:

So Fiverr is not for newcomers!  

All the top, intermediate and growing was a new comer.
They could grow not because of getting so many buyer request or luck only.
They also worked hard, their skills, represent their gig in a professional and attractive way, their writings, work quality, customer support.

Before you respond to a buyer request, first you need to get your profile, gig ready perfectly, professionally and logically.

When I visited your profiles, I was thinking why you're offering this prices.
You can read the details in this thread to know more about pricing plan.

• Like 4

Also, I have an example for you.

If I tell you, I will sell iPhone 12 with $100, How much confused you will be? How afraid you will be to buy that with $100?
How many negative thoughts will arise in your mind? What will be the final result? Really you will buy it after avoiding all confusion?

If you don't buy then what will be the main reason? Price or the confusion?

• Like 2

On 8/22/2021 at 7:50 PM, ih_enan said:

It's been a week & there is no sign of improvement. Someone please explain what is going on!!!

Buddy I think your gigs are not very much optimized and Seo Friendly ! For that reason buyers are not able to find out your gig and you are not able to find out buyers request