How so i improve my voice over gig

alex_lyne

1 hour ago, alex_lyne said:

i am working on fiverr as a voice over artist and mange to get and order with tips but did not get a review. after that i did not mange to get any order  . here is my gig link. https://www.fiverr.com/share/d6D6wY any suggestions to get selles. 

OK, First off your description is misleading. It says you will record a voice over in "American English", yet you are in Bangladesh, and speak with an extremely NON American accent. Your audio demo makes it clear that you struggle with English, as does spelling "sales" as "selles."

Other tells are things like, you are female. and in your gig description it says. "What can this guy provide?" 

You also state that you "guarantee the highest quality audio! "  Yet your audio is seriously flawed, like the big long breaths and mic plosives that make up the last 10 seconds of your demo. 

So before we start digging on the many things you need to improve as a VO artist, you need to change "American English" to "English with a Bengali accent" on your gig image/description.

OP, Mike is a very experienced seller here so you seriously might want to take his advice.
There is nothing wrong with having a strong accent in fact I'm sure there are plenty of buyers out there who are specifically looking for a particular accent.
It's just that you really need to edit your description.

Also @newsmike I was fully aware that you are a Fiverr pro and a VO artist, but I never listened to your sample and DANG
you have a great voice sir. No, I'm not hitting on you, I'm not sucking up to you trying to get orders from you, I'm just saying DANG you have a great voice.

My voice has that kinda-sorta nasal-ish tone to it, so I envy anyone who has a nice voice, male or female! 😅

12 minutes ago, zeus777 said:

OP, Mike is a very experienced seller here so you seriously might want to take his advice.
There is nothing wrong with having a strong accent in fact I'm sure there are plenty of buyers out there who are specifically looking for a particular accent.
It's just that you really need to edit your description.

Also @newsmike I was fully aware that you are a Fiverr pro and a VO artist, but I never listened to your sample and DANG
you have a great voice sir. No, I'm not hitting on you, I'm not sucking up to you trying to get orders from you, I'm just saying DANG you have a great voice.

My voice has that kinda-sorta nasal-ish tone to it, so I envy anyone who has a nice voice, male or female! 😅

Thanks Zeus, I appreciate the kind words, that's very nice of you. I guess we all have our niche. I cannot draw stick men, but you are crazy talented in that area. As to hitting on me, Are you sure you don't have a thing for old Italian guys. You should taste my Sunday sauce. 

old_italian_man_by_ondadiluce.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwic3ViIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl0sIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiIvZi9hOWY1NzM5Yi01MWEwLTQ1ZjAtYTEyZS0wOWQ2MzBmOThmODEvZGNrbzkyLWY1ZDYxOWU5LWI1NGEtNGRkOS05NTVmLTk0MjE4Y2Y4NTIwZC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9NTMyIiwiaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD04MDAifV1dfQ.hKkKlzlt6CiIWvnnd0AXLX-CM3rYFbsRNEqABr3xNR0

Archived