Please Help Me

ayesha_akther

Question

Hi I am Ayesha Akther a full stck web-developer. recently my friend come in my house and she Login her fiverr account on My pc and create her first gig. But She sell same service like me. By the way she stay 3km away from my home. she create her account when she is in her home but publish her first gig from my pc 

Note: she sell same service like me!!!!!!!!!

she also a webdeveloper 

7 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, ayesha_akther said:

I'm a little confused by two things - what kind of help do you need? Did you get a warning for having two accounts or something?

Two: are you absolutely sure it's your friend that sells the exact same services as you? Why would she need to make her account on your device? I'm genuinely curious...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ayesha_akther said:

Hi I am Ayesha Akther a full stck web-developer. recently my friend come in my house and she Login her fiverr account on My pc and create her first gig. But She sell same service like me. By the way she stay 3km away from my home. she create her account when she is in her home but publish her first gig from my pc 

she also a webdeveloper 

Fiverr AI monitor device usually. Not sure if AI detect it as suspicious active as the first chance.

But it could create a problem now or in future.

I will suggest you to reach customer support by explaining the situation and make sure you stay safe for now in future.

So once you get reply then if you face any issue in future, you can share the discussion details with CS to get favor to avoid any suspension.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, katakatica said:

I'm a little confused by two things - what kind of help do you need? Did you get a warning for having two accounts or something?

Two: are you absolutely sure it's your friend that sells the exact same services as you? Why would she need to make her account on your device? I'm genuinely curious...

My friend sell same service like me. she opened her account from her device but create gig from my pc. 

7 hours ago, katakatica said:

yes i am sure