How to gig rank for new seller

maiarani_wp

4 minutes ago, hridoy941 said:

I suggest you to read this 2 posts. it will help you rank your Gig. Also i publish more articles how to rank the gig

Please stop spamming these links all over the forum. Your linked advice is terribly incoherent, and does not apply to everyone asking for help. In addition, as I've already mentioned on one of your other link comments, there is no set rank in the Fiverr search system, therefore, it is terrible advice for you to be trying to tell people how to rank in Fiverr. Please stop.

12 hours ago, maiarani_wp said:

I joined Fiverr 2 months later, I was chatting with 6 buyers, but I couldn't get the job done, so now my gig's impressions - no clicks, no messages, how can I get the rank? Please help me?

you chatting with 6 buyer but you don't get order,why you don't get their projects?? please explain me then i will give you solution for my experience

On 8/22/2021 at 12:58 PM, maiarani_wp said:

I joined Fiverr 2 months later, I was chatting with 6 buyers, but I couldn't get the job done, so now my gig's impressions - no clicks, no messages, how can I get the rank? Please help me?

The rank system is the same for new and old sellers. If you want to rank your gig you need to make your gig properly seo and professional gig.
You also need update your work and communication skills

On 8/23/2021 at 12:32 AM, jonbaas said:

Please stop spamming these links all over the forum. Your linked advice is terribly incoherent, and does not apply to everyone asking for help. In addition, as I've already mentioned on one of your other link comments, there is no set rank in the Fiverr search system, therefore, it is terrible advice for you to be trying to tell people how to rank in Fiverr. Please stop.

Brother, i don't wrote there this tips will rank Their gig 100℅.  It's estimated, mybe. There are many new sellers who don’t know the proper why how to create a new gigs. 

Anyone Don't know about How fiverr work.

Let's see what are my opinions :::
**** when a gig gets the order (and the amount is also fact) 
---------------------------------------------------l
• that the order is delivered on time 
• that delivery has no revision 
• get 5 star 
----- then gig immediately comes forward (sometimes - 30/40 similar gigs go behind that gig)
** Besides, daily a few hours forum will help you to gather knowledge 
--------------------------------------------------
• get expert's tricks from the forum 
** gig sharing on social media & blogging sites
(like quora/reddit helps a lot)
also fb/tw/youtube/pin/git/insta/slideshare etc
** Order conversion rate affect also
 (how much you get a knock and how much you convert into order)  
- say 10 clients knock you - you can take 4 orders (40% conversion ratio)
** view vs click ratio (impressions) 
 also, help to change gig rank (when client searches - gets your gig - but he didn't click on it) - that means view VS click ratio: 1:0. 
This should be 1:
** Few orders with no cancellation, no late delivery & positive reviews give a great boost to your gig 
** Returning buyers will help your gig to rank (I mean get multiple orders from a client) - new update/algorithm

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/22/2021 at 12:58 PM, maiarani_wp said:

• Stay online as much you can
  • Fill up 10 buyer request daily, if you can
  • share  your gig's on social media platfrom because it will help you to get enough impression or clicks or sometimes if you are lucky, you can got the order from their also
  • Try to archive more knowledge if you want you can use fiverr forum and catch the knowledge from experienced seller
  • create eye catching gig's and properly use latest keywords by researching
  • In gig try to give the attractive description so buyer get the right knowledge that why they should choose you, okay
  • Use most attractive gig's image but no copy use your best experience their
  • In fiverr platfrom many seller's have enough experience by their own knowledge so, why customer's choose you let them to know 
  •  If customer's knock you then try to know what they want and give your offer by thinking their budget and issues, okay
  • After complete the work when you delivery the work, don't loose customer's attraction from you just give them lifetime feedback if you can

Archived