Who Watches @Carrieblogger

mariowalker96

17 minutes ago, ahmwritingco said:

I like Carrieblogger. She's one of the few "gurus" who knows what it takes to succeed on Fiverr. She started off as a regular seller. Now she's a TRS, a Pro, and is earning up to $400 per article!

Hopefully people searching for tips will arrive on the right side of Youtube such as her profile.. haha.. Her featured video at the moment says "Don't listen to those conspiracy theorists in the forums. Just ignore the forum altogether"

Hello @carrieblogger -- if you ever read stumble upon the forum again and have the time. Please make a lovely post and hopefully it might inspire others here and knock some sense to the conspiracy theorists.

But great content on Youtube by the way. Thanks for all that you do. 😄

20 minutes ago, ahmwritingco said:

I like Carrieblogger. She's one of the few "gurus" who knows what it takes to succeed on Fiverr. She started off as a regular seller. Now she's a TRS, a Pro, and is earning up to $400 per article!

Loved her profile and website as well.. she definitely knows how to market herself.. good on her.. 

4 minutes ago, theratypist said:

Hopefully people searching for tips will arrive on the right side of Youtube such as her profile.. haha

That's actually a good strategy.. Being an influencer has its perks.. enables you to create multiple revenue streams plus grow your network.. 

3 minutes ago, surajkartha said:

That's actually a good strategy.. Being an influencer has its perks.. enables you to create multiple revenue streams plus grow your network.. 

Suraj, whenever you decide to take that route. Know that we've got your back haha

In her "Scaling or scamming? Problematic Outsourcing" video I don't know why she says "on Fiverr.com where I've been selling as a Fiverr Pro verified copywriter for about the past 8 years".

Fiverr Pro was introduced in June 2017 - about 4.2 years ago. The about 8 years ago is when she started on Fiverr not when she started selling as a Fiver Pro since it didn't exist then.

Her videos are good though and she does offer good Fiverr advice. Though some is more about the writing subcategory rather than for Fiverr in general. The videos about AI were quite interesting (though if any of the AI software had been better would it have shown that? Maybe they could have had someone (or a few people) score the documents without knowing which was done by which AI software and which were manually created).

Archived