I am New

12 minutes ago, himalikumari said:

Appreciate any tips to improve my gig.

yeah sure. frist of all

1. try to find high search volume low competetive keyword.

2. make a attractive gig imgae, an write a descreption by your own , dont copy anybody.

3. Active more on fiver. because most of the  when a buyer search for a sevice they filter the result who is online. so it will give more impression on your gig. and if your gig image look attractive then a buyer will click on it. and then after reading your desprection and seeing your portfolio  if this satisfaied your client then they you came to your inbox. so everything need to be perfact.

5. sent buyer reqest daily.

4. also try to share your gig on socail media, like linkedin and twitter. makesure you use hastag related to your services.

thank you

3 hours ago, ismail_hosa1n said:

yeah sure. frist of all

1. try to find high search volume low competetive keyword.

2. make a attractive gig imgae, an write a descreption by your own , dont copy anybody.

3. Active more on fiver. because most of the  when a buyer search for a sevice they filter the result who is online. so it will give more impression on your gig. and if your gig image look attractive then a buyer will click on it. and then after reading your desprection and seeing your portfolio  if this satisfaied your client then they you came to your inbox. so everything need to be perfact.

5. sent buyer reqest daily.

4. also try to share your gig on socail media, like linkedin and twitter. makesure you use hastag related to your services.

thank you

3 hours ago, jonayett said:

First, You're Welcome to Fiverr community.

Second, To get your first order: Please Stay online as much as possible ( min: 15 hours/ 7 days ) and send request daily (10) also share your gigs on Social media .

Thank you very much. I tried buyer requests. But I cannot see any one.

Archived