what should a new seller do for his\her first order?

sid_hustle

Create gigs properly. Images, title and description should be professional. Once you are done with creating gigs then you have to submit buyer requests. You can submit 10 buyer requests daily which means 300 buyer requests a month which is a lot to get at least 1 or 2 orders. This is the best way to get started.

If you do good job you can get another job from the same buyer. Try to build a good relation with buyers.

• Create Top-Notch 7 Gigs.
  • Never copy-paste.
  • Don't use extensions to be active because when a buyer sees you're online for more than and haven't seen as well as no response then, the buyer will think he is using extensions.
  • Share your gig on social media.
  • Research is the Clue.
  • Importance of having a Healthy Profile. 
  • Make a proper Keyword Research. 
  • Use Keyword-enriched Title. 
  • Add an optimized Gig Video. 
  • Use High-Quality Images.  
  • Grow your English level to C1.

More Info : https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451297-How-to-Start-Selling-on-Fiverr

Thanks.

There have many reasons:

1. Buyer request come in a fixed time of a day. After this time, you will see "No Request" there. Try to catch your BQ( buyer request ) time. These time may vary from person to person.

2. For a new seller, BQ may be come less than Level seller. 

3. Create multiple gig.

I can see that you're don't have any level as a seller now.

You will get the those buyer requests only where 10 sellers without level didn't send the offer yet.

Whenever, 10 seller without level sent offer, that buyer request will not be showing to any other seller without level anymore.

So be proactive and check frequently for a buyer request to be one of the 10 to send the offer.

1 hour ago, seven_sign said:

I can see that you're don't have any level as a seller now.

You will get the those buyer requests only where 10 sellers without level didn't send the offer yet.

Whenever, 10 seller without level sent offer, that buyer request will not be showing to any other seller without level anymore.

So be proactive and check frequently for a buyer request to be one of the 10 to send the offer.

Where did you get that info?

14 hours ago, kalam_patawory said:
  • Create Top-Notch 7 Gigs.
  • Never copy-paste.
  • Don't use extensions to be active because when a buyer sees you're online for more than and haven't seen as well as no response then, the buyer will think he is using extensions.
  • Share your gig on social media.
  • Research is the Clue.
  • Importance of having a Healthy Profile. 
  • Make a proper Keyword Research. 
  • Use Keyword-enriched Title. 
  • Add an optimized Gig Video. 
  • Use High-Quality Images.  
  • Grow your English level to C1.

More Info : https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451297-How-to-Start-Selling-on-Fiverr

Thanks.

All are helpful and that’s great for sharing. 
Please if it’s easy what exactly do you mean: “research is the clue” 

Thank you! 

I have seen that some new freelancer from Bangladesh made their profile on Fiverr. but they don't get orders. one of the most important reasons is not knowing English. many buyers think that new sellers are not skillful and they don't want to give them the work. but I think buyers should talk with the new seller and justify their communication skills. and understand each other then giving him/her the work. what do you think?

56 minutes ago, sid_hustle said:

what do you think?

It is an unreasonable expectation for sellers to take extra time to vet Bangladeshi sellers to see if they can communicate. It is more the responsibility of the seller to be proficient in the first place. Many of their gigs are in horrid English, so buyers will simply skip them. A number also have gig descriptions that have been written for them by someone fluent in English, but when they interact with buyers, (or come to the forum to complain about not getting sales) they reveal that they have very poor English skills. 

10 minutes ago, newsmike said:

It is an unreasonable expectation for sellers to take extra time to vet Bangladeshi sellers to see if they can communicate. It is more the responsibility of the seller to be proficient in the first place. Many of their gigs are in horrid English, so buyers will simply skip them. A number also have gig descriptions that have been written for them by someone fluent in English, but when they interact with buyers, (or come to the forum to complain about not getting sales) they reveal that they have very poor English skills. 

I totally agree with you. I think that's why buyers should talk with the sellers before placing the order

10 minutes ago, sid_hustle said:

buyers should talk with the sellers before placing the order

This is business. No one is going to take time to babysit people from 1 country prior to ordering. Not when there are thousands of sellers who are capable of speaking perfect English. I think you should instead be telling your countrymen to get their English skills up to speed, as opposed to asking for coddling of those who have not. 

4 minutes ago, newsmike said:

This is business. No one is going to take time to babysit people from 1 country prior to ordering. Not when there are thousands of sellers who are capable of speaking perfect English. I think you should instead be telling your countrymen to get their English skills up to speed, as opposed to asking for coddling of those who have not. 

Definitely i will.. thanks for your opinion

8 hours ago, sid_hustle said:

many buyers think that new sellers are not skillful

...and some new sellers confirm that by offering services they're not qualified to provide. For example, it's obvious their English isn't really good, and yet, they think they can offer proofreading.

34 minutes ago, catwriter said:

...and some new sellers confirm that by offering services they're not qualified to provide. For example, it's obvious their English isn't really good, and yet, they think they can offer proofreading.

It's something like, someone offering digital marketing service, but posting in forum that he is not getting any order 🤪

Archived