Jump to content

For clearing the confusion about Fiverr-Pro!


anisurratan
 Share

Recommended Posts

please, drawing attention to Fiverr support team. Suppose, Number-1, I have created fiverr account in 2017 but did not publish any gigs. 

Number-2, Now i am working as a Digital Marketing specialist and Professional SEO Expert with local and international clients. I have own website. Apart from this, provided service as a Digital marketing Trainer under Bangladesh Association of Software and Information Services (BASIS)

Number-3, Now i would like to work as a Fiverr-Pro seller. i can meet all the requirements what Fiverr-Pro account needs to open.

Now, my question is that can i create a Fiverr-Pro account and provide my best services for Fiverr-Pro buyers without being active fiverr normal account holder?

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!👋

Thanks!🤙😀

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, anisurratan said:

Now, my question is that can i create a Fiverr-Pro account and provide my best services for Fiverr-Pro buyers without being active fiverr normal account holder?

If you get approved for Fiverr Pro it shows that your account is Pro verified and for what subcategories it is. So you'd only have the 1 seller account that is Pro verified, but you'd still be allowed to create non-pro gigs, including in subcategories that you're Pro verified in as far as I know (based on what shows on another sellers account).  I don't think you can create a pro and non-pro version of the same service. But if you didn't want any non-pro gigs I assume you wouldn't have to have them.

If you wanted a new account (new join date) you'd need to close the existing account and follow what the help says about it.

29 minutes ago, anisurratan said:

Now i would like to work as a Fiverr-Pro seller. i can meet all the requirements what Fiverr-Pro account needs to open.

But Fiverr Pro sellers are manually chosen (from those that send an application etc) and they say that only 1% (I think) of those that apply are accepted. So there's no specified requirements that will definitely allow you to be chosen.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, anisurratan said:

please, drawing attention to Fiverr support team. Suppose, Number-1, I have created fiverr account in 2017 but did not publish any gigs. 

Number-2, Now i am working as a Digital Marketing specialist and Professional SEO Expert with local and international clients. I have own website. Apart from this, provided service as a Digital marketing Trainer under Bangladesh Association of Software and Information Services (BASIS)

Number-3, Now i would like to work as a Fiverr-Pro seller. i can meet all the requirements what Fiverr-Pro account needs to open.

Now, my question is that can i create a Fiverr-Pro account and provide my best services for Fiverr-Pro buyers without being active fiverr normal account holder?

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!👋

Thanks!🤙😀

 

contact fiverr support

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, anisurratan said:

please, drawing attention to Fiverr support team. Suppose, Number-1, I have created fiverr account in 2017 but did not publish any gigs. 

Number-2, Now i am working as a Digital Marketing specialist and Professional SEO Expert with local and international clients. I have own website. Apart from this, provided service as a Digital marketing Trainer under Bangladesh Association of Software and Information Services (BASIS)

Number-3, Now i would like to work as a Fiverr-Pro seller. i can meet all the requirements what Fiverr-Pro account needs to open.

Now, my question is that can i create a Fiverr-Pro account and provide my best services for Fiverr-Pro buyers without being active fiverr normal account holder?

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!👋

Thanks!🤙😀

 

You can read more details about fiverr pro here https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010853317-What-is-Fiverr-Pro

You have to apply for Fiverr pro! There is nothing to ask about.

Once you are selected, your profile will automatically show as Pro verified.
If you don't have any gig yet, you can create new pro gig. or If you have existing gigs, you can contact pro support team to evaluate if your existing can changed to pro verified gig.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...