I shared this 4 tips with a seller here on how I got my first 3 Orders.

3 minutes ago, rocketsp said:

Hi, I'm pretty new on Fiverr. Actually, this was my 23rd day and I already completed a project and also have two Orders I'm currently working on!

Today on Fiverr Forum, a seller asked me how I did it, and here is my responses.

To begin with, I let him know I don't have much secret to that (his request "How to you get first order?") But I let him know I have some personal quick tips for him maybe he can follow them.!

1. I took my time to set up my gig, I have few samples and I ensure to use the best of my work on my gig image!

2. I write a compelling description so that buyers can hire me! I asked him to check my gig on how I structured my description.

3. Furthermore, my pricing was relatively cheap, I wasn't that cheap and wasn't over charging, I check few other sellers in my category and ensure to use the best pricing list.

4. This is my 23rd days on Fiverr, I got my first message and order on the 12th day, meaning I was very patient to get there, Meanwhile I market my gig on my social media, that in turn drives more impression and clicks, which is later converting to Order...

I'm yet to have any reviews on my gig, but I'm working hard so that the two Orders  I currently have will convert to a positive reviews...

I hope some of you will find this little tips helpful, I'll be open to receive more tips to help sellers make their first 10 sales on Fiverr.

Thank you if you read this to this point. 💗

forum.PNG

thanks for sharing your tips

• Like 39

2 hours ago, rocketsp said:

Hi, I'm pretty new on Fiverr. Actually, this was my 23rd day and I already completed a project and also have two Orders I'm currently working on!

Today on Fiverr Forum, a seller asked me how I did it, and here is my responses.

To begin with, I let him know I don't have much secret to that (his request "How to you get first order?") But I let him know I have some personal quick tips for him maybe he can follow them.!

1. I took my time to set up my gig, I have few samples and I ensure to use the best of my work on my gig image!

2. I write a compelling description so that buyers can hire me! I asked him to check my gig on how I structured my description.

3. Furthermore, my pricing was relatively cheap, I wasn't that cheap and wasn't over charging, I check few other sellers in my category and ensure to use the best pricing list.

4. This is my 23rd days on Fiverr, I got my first message and order on the 12th day, meaning I was very patient to get there, Meanwhile I market my gig on my social media, that in turn drives more impression and clicks, which is later converting to Order...

I'm yet to have any reviews on my gig, but I'm working hard so that the two Orders  I currently have will convert to a positive reviews...

I hope some of you will find this little tips helpful, I'll be open to receive more tips to help sellers make their first 10 sales on Fiverr.

Thank you if you read this to this point. 💗

forum.PNG

Tips like these are extremely important. Thank you for sharing

• Like 28