Is anyone Who can give me some suggestion

ayesha_akther

You're saying you're a full stack web-developer, but starting package price is $5,
See as a seller I'm confused and thinking mostly negative on your skills, So what a buyer will think of this?

Btw, for your wordpress gig, improve the description. it looks too busy. Remove those stars.

And also update your gig images and profile image if possible.

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will design professional wordpress website
The main gig image says "You're Website" when it should be "Your Website".
It also says "Client Satisfication" when it should be "Client Satisfaction".

In the profile:
"I will aloso" could be "I will also"
"Clone You're Website" could be "Clone your website"

8 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will design professional wordpress website
The main gig image says "You're Website" when it should be "Your Website".
It also says "Client Satisfication" when it should be "Client Satisfaction".

In the profile:
"I will aloso" could be "I will also"
"Clone You're Website" could be "Clone your website"

I don't know but I think she got a problem with your and you're always. You can check her reply for me. Still saying you're!

@ayesha_akther Follow the corrections mentioned by @uk1000 and also improve your communication skill please, Its really important!

1 minute ago, rupa380 said:

13 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

You can watch a free course on fiverr learn on how to be a successful seller. 

How mam

Do you mean how to watch that course? 
you just open “fiverr learn” page, look for a course that’s called “how to be a successful seller” and press play 

Just now, mariashtelle1 said:

Do you mean how to watch that course? 
you just open “fiverr learn” page, look for a course that’s called “how to be a successful seller” and press play 

Thank you so much. I'm new.  So it was not known

Hi I am Ayesha Akther a full stck web-developer. recently my friend come in my house and she Login her fiverr account on My pc and create her first gig. But She sell same service like me. By the way she stay 3km away from my home. she create her account when she is in her home but publish her first gig from my pc 

Note: she sell same service like me!!!!!!!!!

she also a webdeveloper 

15 minutes ago, ayesha_akther said:

I'm a little confused by two things - what kind of help do you need? Did you get a warning for having two accounts or something?

Two: are you absolutely sure it's your friend that sells the exact same services as you? Why would she need to make her account on your device? I'm genuinely curious...

10 minutes ago, ayesha_akther said:

Hi I am Ayesha Akther a full stck web-developer. recently my friend come in my house and she Login her fiverr account on My pc and create her first gig. But She sell same service like me. By the way she stay 3km away from my home. she create her account when she is in her home but publish her first gig from my pc 

she also a webdeveloper 

Fiverr AI monitor device usually. Not sure if AI detect it as suspicious active as the first chance.

But it could create a problem now or in future.

I will suggest you to reach customer support by explaining the situation and make sure you stay safe for now in future.

So once you get reply then if you face any issue in future, you can share the discussion details with CS to get favor to avoid any suspension.

My friend sell same service like me. she opened her account from her device but create gig from my pc. 

On 8/22/2021 at 5:18 AM, katakatica said:

I'm a little confused by two things - what kind of help do you need? Did you get a warning for having two accounts or something?

Two: are you absolutely sure it's your friend that sells the exact same services as you? Why would she need to make her account on your device? I'm genuinely curious...

yes i am sure 

Archived