Late Revision

rahman_shahidur

You'll be ok. As long as your initial delivery was on time, you're good! 

Send the buyer a reminder that he needs to submit the requirements, and he can't abuse the revision button in order to keep an order open if he doesn't have specific instructions for what he needs changed. 

Some people will tell you to be flexible with this, but I disagree, simply because I'm not going to allow my buyers to abuse the revision system because they want more time to get back to me. 

However, I am flexible with revisions, so if they need a revision after the order is complete, and that was included in their order, I'll happily do one for them. But not if they are abusing the revision button to get more time. That's just annoying because it also ensures that I don't get paid on time for a job I've done, for no reason. 

That's what I do. 

• Like 7

If buyer don't give you any instruction or said that he will come back to you with some changes ( I mean there is something really to work), Than you can just politely remind him about the changes brief.

But if he don't say anything just initiated the revision, then you can delivery with the previously delivered file.

• Like 1