Hello fellow freelancers! Need some tips on increasing gig impressions.

Hi there fellow freelancers. My name is Rafiul and I am a graphic designer from Bangladesh. I am not exactly new on fiverr, I mean I am a new seller but Its been 1 year since I started fiverr. But sadly I managed to get about 11 orders and my rank didn't increase. I need some help from you guys to help me increase my gig rank. Any sort of tips or trick would be much appreciated.

I mainly expertise on adobe illustrator and its my base for fiverr. Lately my gigs are loosing impressions. I have 4 gigs but none of them are doing good. If you want any sort of help that requires my skill set please feel free to knock me. I would be happy to help, hope you guys would do same for me. One more thing can I share My gig here?  

Edited by rafiulhasan32
  • Like 6

it violating rules

3 hours ago, rocketsp said:

Yes, You are highly welcome...

3 hours ago, rafiulhasan32 said:

Hi there fellow freelancers. My name is Rafiul and I am a graphic designer from Bangladesh. I am not exactly new on fiverr, I mean I am a new seller but Its been 1 year since I started fiverr. But sadly I managed to get about 11 orders and my rank didn't increase. I need some help from you guys to help me increase my gig rank. Any sort of tips or trick would be much appreciated.

I mainly expertise on adobe illustrator and its my base for fiverr. Lately my gigs are loosing impressions. I have 4 gigs but none of them are doing good. If you want any sort of help that requires my skill set please feel free to knock me. I would be happy to help, hope you guys would do same for me. One more thing can I share My gig here?  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, rafiulhasan32 said:

Welcome to Fiverr community. Please read this article, this will help you

• Like 4