What are the benefits of reading the forum?

Forum is the place where you learn about fiber, also you gather different knowledge in different sections. You can share your thoughts in the forum. If you know the forum as a whole, the forum will know you 

• Like 1

On 8/21/2021 at 9:17 PM, ripon_hossain00 said:

Since you will be working on fiver, there is a lot to know before you start working. The forum will help you to know those things.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/22/2021 at 2:33 AM, sarmin_khatun21 said:

then fiverr also help you to get order

No. 

As already stated elsewhere reading and writing in the Forum won't boost your sales nor Fiverr is going to give you something. 

On 8/21/2021 at 5:17 PM, ripon_hossain00 said:

There are many but they are not directly connected with your activity on the marketplace. 

You could learn from successful sellers if you won't fall for bad advice. 

You can discuss your business choices with others and ask for advice or help. Try the category "Improve my gig" for that. 

You can join fun and casuals threads and meet new people. Do you think you don't need friends? Fair enough. But reading and contributing with your thoughts to a casual thread could help you to increase your language's skills. 

A friendly reminder: the Forum is an open space where you'll meet people from all over the world. Be polite and remember that nobody like spam. What's spam? Let's say that spam is when you jump into a conversation saying thing not related to the topic. An example in real life could be yelling "thank you, pray for me and give me tips for my fast order" while people around you are talking about politics. Would be embarrassing, right? 

So, try to stick to the point. Use the Forum wisely and you will learn a lot! 

• Up 4

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/23/2021 at 1:44 PM, alphagev said:

No. 

As already stated elsewhere reading and writing in the Forum won't boost your sales nor Fiverr is going to give you something. 

There are many but they are not directly connected with your activity on the marketplace. 

You could learn from successful sellers if you won't fall for bad advice. 

You can discuss your business choices with others and ask for advice or help. Try the category "Improve my gig" for that. 

You can join fun and casuals threads and meet new people. Do you think you don't need friends? Fair enough. But reading and contributing with your thoughts to a casual thread could help you to increase your language's skills. 

A friendly reminder: the Forum is an open space where you'll meet people from all over the world. Be polite and remember that nobody like spam. What's spam? Let's say that spam is when you jump into a conversation saying thing not related to the topic. An example in real life could be yelling "thank you, pray for me and give me tips for my fast order" while people around you are talking about politics. Would be embarrassing, right? 

So, try to stick to the point. Use the Forum wisely and you will learn a lot! 

thank you so much. good information.

On 8/22/2021 at 12:00 AM, lotus3000 said:

Forum is the place where you learn about fiber, also you gather different knowledge in different sections. You can share your thoughts in the forum. If you know the forum as a whole, the forum will know you 

thank you so much.