Follower in fiverr?

siful_oli

Having followers don't help you with anything in Forum, and there is no reason to think of growing follower.

Simply keep interacting people, provide support with valuable replies accurately.

If someone finds you helpful and also be interested to follow you, they will do.

• Like 6
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, seven_sign said:

Having followers don't help you with anything in Forum, and there is no reason to think of growing follower.

Simply keep interacting people, provide support with valuable replies accurately.

If someone finds you helpful and also be interested to follow you, they will do.

Thank you

• Like 1

14 hours ago, siful_oli said:

When i have a lots of follower i get my question answer quickly.

People answer your questions on the forum when they feel like answering your questions. Having followers doesn’t mean that those people will answer it quickly. Secondly, everyone can see your topics that you create, not only your followers. 

• Like 2
  • Up 1

5 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

People answer your questions on the forum when they feel like answering your questions. Having followers doesn’t mean that those people will answer it quickly. Secondly, everyone can see your topics that you create, not only your followers.

Yes, Appreciate

you don't need to increase followers.

• Like 1