Jump to content

Αs seller would you choose another platform for freelancers?


Αs seller would you choose another platform for freelancers?  

14 members have voted

  1. 1. Αs seller would you choose another online marketplace for your business?

    • I adore Fiverr's online platform and I wouldn't change at all!
    • Sure I'm already on another online platform!

This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/25/2021 at 05:37 AM

Recommended Posts

I adore Fiverr platform. This is where I began my freelancing career. I wouldn’t leave it… 

But I don’t think there is any harm trying out other platforms… 🙂 

I must say Fiverr is better than any other platform That I’ve tried so far… 

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wonder what the answers to this poll will tell anyone. It could indicate a dissatisfaction with Fiverr or it could indicate that many people subscribe to the 'don't put all your eggs in one basket' concept (which is intelligent). Or neither. Or both. People could also adore Fiverr's platform and be on another platform at the same time.

  • Like 7
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, batinurakter said:

I start my freelancing career with Fiverr and it helps me to fulfil my dream. I want to go ahead with my dream. I don't want to leave it, also I will refer others to join here. 

I feel the same with you! I like so much freelancing through fiverr! 🙂

Edited by decoratork
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/21/2021 at 11:57 AM, nabiha_masood said:

I adore Fiverr platform. This is where I began my freelancing career. I wouldn’t leave it… 

But I don’t think there is any harm trying out other platforms… 🙂 

I must say Fiverr is better than any other platform That I’ve tried so far… 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! 🙂 I also adore fiverr and I have the same opinion for other platforms. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/21/2021 at 3:23 PM, melanielm said:

I wonder what the answers to this poll will tell anyone. It could indicate a dissatisfaction with Fiverr or it could indicate that many people subscribe to the 'don't put all your eggs in one basket' concept (which is intelligent). Or neither. Or both. People could also adore Fiverr's platform and be on another platform at the same time.

 

On 8/21/2021 at 3:23 PM, melanielm said:

I wonder what the answers to this poll will tell anyone. It could indicate a dissatisfaction with Fiverr or it could indicate that many people subscribe to the 'don't put all your eggs in one basket' concept (which is intelligent). Or neither. Or both. People could also adore Fiverr's platform and be on another platform at the same time.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about this topic 🙂 It’s very interesting your opinion!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/21/2021 at 2:57 PM, nabiha_masood said:

I adore Fiverr platform. This is where I began my freelancing career. I wouldn’t leave it… 

But I don’t think there is any harm trying out other platforms… 🙂 

I must say Fiverr is better than any other platform That I’ve tried so far… 

thats what I think also.. the same thought

  • Like 2
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/21/2021 at 1:52 PM, decoratork said:

I'd like to know you opinion through this poll.

Just voted fiverr because it is the only freelancing platform (other than freelancer.com which has scammers) where teens like me can easily make some Living.

  • Like 1
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, mahiraccountant said:

All Freelancers need Divert to getting start their frelancer Carear. Nothing like fiverr which meet all level requirements. Am I right or rong please see your vote result. 

Thank for sharing your thoughts and for your vote🙂

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, devhossain said:

two month already have gone but still now I don't get any order. I always keep my trying on fiverr.

Certainly it needs patience, time and working on my gigs. I’m sure the orders will come! 🙂

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, muhammadusmanii said:

Just voted fiverr because it is the only freelancing platform (other than freelancer.com which has scammers) where teens like me can easily make some Living.

Thank you for taking part to this poll 🙂

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...