Has anyone been able to take Fiverr Cash Advance in July or August?

mirsubfazlani

Trying to take my 5th cash advance but reading recent comments, it seems like it might take a while. If you don't know what I am talking about, please look it up. It's only available to a few buyers.

Just want to know if its still active and if anyone  has been able to see it in July or August specifically in their earnings tab.

• Like 34

I have never used it but earlier this year I could see it as well. I assumed since they think I wasn't interested so it has not appeared again. But now that you mention it, maybe they are waiting for the first batch to get settled and re-evaluating the whole program.

• Like 29

On 8/21/2021 at 6:40 AM, mirsubfazlani said:

Trying to take my 5th cash advance but reading recent comments, it seems like it might take a while. If you don't know what I am talking about, please look it up. It's only available to a few buyers.

Just want to know if its still active and if anyone  has been able to see it in July or August specifically in their earnings tab.

I took it in late July. 
But I have a problem now. 🙂The Amount Due froze at 1.80$.

• Like 24

6 hours ago, visualstudios said:

What? Why? You realize you're losing money, right?

Cash flow is more important than anything for me. Not a single freelancer but a business and the orders I take are in thousands so they can take a while to finish but I still have payroll to account for. The couple of hundred dollars don't affect me too much honestly.

• Like 23

You should really try to get to a point where you have enough liquidity (cash on the side) to be able to wait for payment clearances. I get what you're saying, but right now not having it is costing you 13.6%. It's not a very good business decision long term. Specially given you're getting consistently good yearly revenue, it's way more difficult in the beginning when money is tight.

Edited by visualstudios
  • Like 19

6 hours ago, visualstudios said:

You should really try to get to a point where you have enough liquidity (cash on the side) to be able to wait for payment clearances. I get what you're saying, but right now not having it is costing you 13.6%. It's not a very good business decision long term. Specially given you're getting consistently good yearly revenue, it's way more difficult in the beginning when money is tight.

Well aware of course. It's just a short term solution and it came in handy when we needed to expand as quickly as we did. Though, this will be the last one. At this point, we've done all the reinvesting we needed to do. 

• Like 21

• 5 months later...
On 8/31/2021 at 10:04 PM, nikolataby said:

I took it in late July. 
But I have a problem now. 🙂The Amount Due froze at 1.80$.

I have a similar problem, my amount due is froze at $4.42. Were you able to resolve this? I've contacted the CS, but they said it's being investigated. Please share how it went. Thanks.

• Like 17

On 2/18/2022 at 8:19 AM, nonontech said:

I have a similar problem, my amount due is froze at $4.42. Were you able to resolve this? I've contacted the CS, but they said it's being investigated. Please share how it went. Thanks.

Update. I tried activating another early payout today as an experiment to see if the frozen amount would be paid or not, and it was successful!!

• Like 16

• 1 month later...

With it being your fifth advance, what was the timeline of you being able to take out each one? I paid back mine within 40 days and now it’s been 3-4 days since I completely finished but the button is gone and not reappearing. I most definitely meet all the criteria, so just curious how long it takes to have access again. 

• Like 12

• 7 months later...
On 3/31/2022 at 7:45 PM, erinbledsoe said:

With it being your fifth advance, what was the timeline of you being able to take out each one? I paid back mine within 40 days and now it’s been 3-4 days since I completely finished but the button is gone and not reappearing. I most definitely meet all the criteria, so just curious how long it takes to have access again. 

did you get it again?

• Like 9