Buyer bought gig without reading the description and now asking for a refund. How to cancel without affecting my completion rate?

ju1design

Hello. A buyer bought my gig 2 days ago. She didn't read my gig properly. She bought my streetwear t-shirt gig but asking for a jogging suit design. 

image.png.6bc3b8531a706dabcfe3b879825cb039.png

-

It's been a day but I can't even start the order since she said that she attach a sample but there is no any sample attached. I keep asking for her to resend the attachment but she didn't respond at all.

Resend.png.f4def1d1bd85c7cd41e8f45b9b5ed1a4.png 

-

Couple hours later, she finally send me a message to refund the order. I'm so upset. Why did she even order in the first place? How do I deal with this. I'm a new seller and I'm so afraid that this will ruin my completion rate. 😥

image.png.7331d389a8c0727649a45f87ea4fe8da.png

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

If you want to cancel your order without completion rate. 

Dont worry 

1. Go order pages "regulation center" 

2. Now get support option

3. And step by step fillup option

4. At last you get a message box here you tell details about your problem and must say buyer and  you agree to refund/cancel this order( include this completion rate)

Its a safe zone not affected your completion rate.

Thanks 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, canvas_cup said:

If you want to cancel your order without completion rate. 

Dont worry 

1. Go order pages "regulation center" 

2. Now get support option

3. And step by step fillup option

4. At last you get a message box here you tell details about your problem and must say buyer and  you agree to refund/cancel this order( include this completion rate)

Its a safe zone not affected your completion rate.

Thanks 

Thank you.

I've send the message to the resolution center. Waiting for them to reply soon. I really hope that it will go nicely.