Best way to get orders when buyer requests are basically non existent??

anim8_

1 hour ago, shadiya646 said:

Maybe this is the reason when you search BR that time no BR exist. So try to refresh this page between 5-10 minutes. 

Or clear the apps data then check again. 

The buyer request section of the mobile app has no "refresh" option

And I've cleared the app data and all, still doesn't work

2 hours ago, coerdelion said:

I never use the app - too buggy

Use the normal mobile browser (I use firefox, but there's a chrome mobile version) and ask for the desktop version.  You may find that works where the app doesn't.

Are u sure that mobile browsers work for buyer requests?

Look at the screenshot, it's Fiverr's page on Chrome's desktop version, yet I can't access buyer request until I switch from seller mode to buyer mode, and that is if I wanna order a gig which I don't

Screenshot_20210821-150829.png

What's the best way to orders for a new sellers when we've got virtually no ratings at all (no room for trust)

Buyer requests has been at an all time low; just one in the last few days and offers have already been sent in

We've been on Fiverr for almost three months coming and we're getting desolate

Optimise your profile as best you can. 

I don't even bother with buyer requests – it's too competitive, and I find the buyer always has too low of a budget. 

Put the time you'd spend filling in buyer requests into creating a video for your gig, refining your gig description, getting samples up there, and making your pictures clean and professional 🙂

I agree with @jonbaas quote in another topic related to your query:

Figure out who your target customers are, understand their needs, research to learn where those target customers are located, and then go to those places, and encourage those target customers to hire you. It is not Fiverr's job to make sure you have orders. YOU are responsible for building your own success.

What are your business goals, and what steps are you taking to achieve them?

Also, about pricing you can read more here 

2 hours ago, jtoner101 said:

Optimise your profile as best you can. 

I don't even bother with buyer requests – it's too competitive, and I find the buyer always has too low of a budget. 

Put the time you'd spend filling in buyer requests into creating a video for your gig, refining your gig description, getting samples up there, and making your pictures clean and professional 🙂

Oh that's not an issue, I've optimized our profile and even taken several tests over the last few months and passed all of them...I think our page is at its peak

Archived