can I delete and re-upload gigs as many times as I like?

I am a new seller on fiverr, can I delete and re-upload gigs as many times as I like? If a gig is deleted and re-uploaded repeatedly in the same category, will account or Gig ranking affect it?

Thanks.

Edited by bashar50
typing mistake
  • Like 1

yes you can delete and reupload your gig as many time as you wish. But if you do this for a long period of time your id might get in trobule by the fiverr robotic system try to make a gig with maximum amount of research i have kept 4 gig on my draft store i keep researching and keep updating my keyword and description day by day but i won't be doing it after publishing my gig cause once i publish my gig it stats the ranking system and if again and again i keep editing process my gig will be in nomens land no impresion no click no buyer thank you.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, riaduddinamin said:

yes you can delete and reupload your gig as many time as you wish. But if you do this for a long period of time your id might get in trobule by the fiverr robotic system try to make a gig with maximum amount of research i have kept 4 gig on my draft store i keep researching and keep updating my keyword and description day by day but i won't be doing it after publishing my gig cause once i publish my gig it stats the ranking system and if again and again i keep editing process my gig will be in nomens land no impresion no click no buyer thank you.

Thanks a lot ,

but I deleted the same gig three times. How will it affect me? ?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bashar50 said:

Thanks a lot ,

but I deleted the same gig three times. How will it affect me? ?

yet if you still wanna upload the gig i won't rank ....... it's dead absolutly dead.......... try to reupload new gig new key word new discription and new gig image take your time ...... fiverr is not flying away ..... i will see a lot of sucessfull gig which is on the Toprated and those profile has only one gig not over time the price they had to pay was being paitent and quality work ...... thats why even if they sleep all day long they will get order ....... 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, riaduddinamin said:

thank you

• Like 2