Have U Done Covid-19 Vaccination?

Greetings,

I would like to know have u done covid-19 vaccination or not and If yes so please tell me is it safe for us ? Is that any side effect of covid-19 vaccine because i heard some rumors about covid-19 vaccine. 

Thank You!!!

• Like 18

GOD bless you seven_sign

Just now, seven_sign said:

Not yet,
Just waiting for September.

I was positive on 19th July and recovered in this first week of August.
Need to wait 28 days after recovery to take the vaccine.

• Like 6

All I can say is that you need to make your own decision because everyone's body is different, and we all react differently.
There are plenty of lucky people like @drasnia who had zero side effects, I know a few people who had a bit of a pain in their arms but was perfectly fine the next day, others ended up with a terrible fever and had to stay in bed for days. I also know someone who had a terrible allergic reaction, and some of her friends decided not to take it because they freaked out after seeing her go through that. Personally I can't blame them.
I understand why people need to ask this, they are worried, but again no matter how many people you ask it's not gonna help you.
One morning you might wake up and feel like you're ready to take it, then in the very same day you hear about someone suffering from side effects and you quickly change your mind. This is happening around me all the time.
You just need to make your own decision I'm afraid. Whether you take it or not, just be sure to stay safe.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, waqas_masood said:

Greetings,

I would like to know have u done covid-19 vaccination or not and If yes so please tell me is it safe for us ? Is that any side effect of covid-19 vaccine because i heard some rumors about covid-19 vaccine. 

Thank You!!!

First dose done recently now waiting for the second one.But I don't thing with only vaccines we can expect a fresh world again like before the Pandemic. Now only a blessing from the Almighty can help us overcome from this turmoil.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, manuelmarino said:

novax? 😄

Honesty, I don't think that people should get medical advice from fiverr sellers. Some people have died from blood clots, teenagers with heart attacks. I have a friend with a 17 year old son who is suffering from heart inflammation, which is a side effect of the vax.  The kid tested negative for COVID antibodies, so it was not COVID it was the vax. So, yeah, I think doctors are better to dispense medical advice than fiverr's photoshop editors. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 9
  • Up 1

7 hours ago, newsmike said:

Honesty, I don't think that people should get medical advice from fiverr sellers. Some people have died from blood clots, teenagers with heart attacks. I have a friend with a 17 year old son who is suffering from heart inflammation, which is a side effect of the vax.  The kid tested negative for COVID antibodies, so it was not COVID it was the vax. So, yeah, I think doctors are better to dispense medical advice than fiverr's photoshop editors. 

yes, i also think so.

• Like 5

17 hours ago, zeus777 said:

You just need to make your own decision I'm afraid. Whether you take it or not, just be sure to stay safe

11 hours ago, newsmike said:

Honesty, I don't think that people should get medical advice from fiverr sellers.

I have to agree with both.

As far as I know - no doctor here - vaccine are generally safe but there are well known side effects like blood clots and heart inflammation. Aside from that people react differently so the side effects are almost unpredictable. You can be lucky suffering only from arm pain or maybe you could develop blood clots especially if you already have a particular gene's pool asset. 

Long term effects of course aren't listed in medical literature so... 

In the end of the day, it's safer to talk to doctors taking their advice and then choose. Just don't forget to protect yourself and others. 

• Like 8

19 hours ago, waqas_masood said:

have u done covid-19 vaccination

Yes.

If yes so please tell me is it safe for us ?

Generally speaking, yes, but nobody on the forum can possibly know how your body is going to respond to a vaccine. If you have doubts about whether it will be safe for you, the best thing to do is to talk to your doctor (and your doctor probably isn't here on the forum). For example, I got AstraZeneca, and I was fine in a few days; a friend of mine had a lengthy conversation with his doctor because his health is pretty bad already, and his doctor recommended Pfizer (and he got Pfizer, and was perfectly fine after that).

Is that any side effect of covid-19 vaccine

There may be side effects, from mild to severe. Again, nobody on the forum can possibly know how your body will respond to the vaccine. Keep in mind that there can be side effects after literally any vaccine or any medication.

20 hours ago, waqas_masood said:

i heard some rumors about covid-19 vaccine

There are plenty of rumors about COVID-19 vaccine. There are plenty of rumors about pretty much everything.

• Like 5