syedsibtyshah

You have 30 5 star reviews. There are people with thousands. If placement in the first page was based on number of reviews, you would never show up in the first page. Not even in the first 100 pages, probably. You only get to be in the first page for a while because the system rotates the gigs.

So, you were in the first page for a bit to give you a chance versus people with many more reviews than you. What are you complaining about? 

11 hours ago, syedsibtyshah said:

I have many reviews and with the 5 stars. My gig ranked at the first page bfore few days but now a days my gig removed from the first and second page. Why..? 

You can't control it, so don't worry about it, just keep improving your gig.

14 hours ago, ridwansugi said:

There already many people asking this same questions over and over.

It's because Fiverr periodically rotate the gigs, no matter what level you are ( NEW SELLER, LEVELED SELER, or EVEN TRS)

That's why manage 5 star rate is important nowadays.

But my gig has not arrived on the first page from the several days, but it has been a month. It has been more than a month that it does not come on the first page. It stays on the second or third page.

Is it not rotation for me to come on the first page?

14 hours ago, visualstudios said:

You have 30 5 star reviews. There are people with thousands. If placement in the first page was based on number of reviews, you would never show up in the first page. Not even in the first 100 pages, probably. You only get to be in the first page for a while because the system rotates the gigs.

So, you were in the first page for a bit to give you a chance versus people with many more reviews than you. What are you complaining about? 

I want to say that some time ago my gig was on the first page but I edit it so it does not come back to the first page but rotates on the second and third page.

why.? 

14 hours ago, ridwansugi said:

There already many people asking this same questions over and over.

It's because Fiverr periodically rotate the gigs, no matter what level you are ( NEW SELLER, LEVELED SELER, or EVEN TRS)

That's why manage 5 star rate is important nowadays.

Benefited for your information.

1 minute ago, syedsibtyshah said:

I want to say that some time ago my gig was on the first page but I edit it so it does not come back to the first page but rotates on the second and third page.

why.? 

Why can't I find my Gig in the search? Why is my Gig not in the same spot in the marketplace?

In the marketplace, a Gig's position is based on the seller’s performance over a set period. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily. 

There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include: 

• Order cancellations
  • Delivery rate
  • Responsiveness
  • The particular Gig’s maximum number of active orders in the queue, as based on your seller level.  
  • Other Gigs performing at a higher rate. 

Note: If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5-star feedback, delivering on time, communicating quicker, and so on. 

It all counts. For this reason, ensure that you provide high-quality and original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, are responsive, and always remain professional.

The above is from the Help Centre.

6 minutes ago, syedsibtyshah said:

why.? 

Because that's how it works. The gigs are on rotation. Sometimes you'll be on the first page, other times you won't. There's nothing you can do that guarantees you'll be on the first page.

2 minutes ago, lloydsolutions said:

Why can't I find my Gig in the search? Why is my Gig not in the same spot in the marketplace?

In the marketplace, a Gig's position is based on the seller’s performance over a set period. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily. 

There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include: 

• Order cancellations
  • Delivery rate
  • Responsiveness
  • The particular Gig’s maximum number of active orders in the queue, as based on your seller level.  
  • Other Gigs performing at a higher rate. 

Note: If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5-star feedback, delivering on time, communicating quicker, and so on. 

It all counts. For this reason, ensure that you provide high-quality and original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, are responsive, and always remain professional.

The above is from the Help Centre.

The account of fiverr is completely extinct, has gone backwards and its gigs is nowhere to be seen on any page. What is the reason for this?  Didn't come. What is your opinion of this account? Will it come back to its original state? Many months have passed. It is not yet in its original state. How long and how?  Will pass please

2 minutes ago, syedsibtyshah said:

The account of fiverr is completely extinct, has gone backwards and its gigs is nowhere to be seen on any page. What is the reason for this?  Didn't come. What is your opinion of this account? Will it come back to its original state? Many months have passed. It is not yet in its original state. How long and how?  Will pass please

Beacause warning from the fiverr 

The fiverr account is completely extinct because warning from the fiverr staff for one month, and the has gone backwards and its gigs is nowhere to be seen on any page. What is the reason for this?  Didn't come. What is your opinion of this account? Will it come back to its original position ? Many months have passed. It is not yet in its original position . How long and how?  Will pass please

Archived