Sad but Hopeful

samnography

Hey! I am a new seller. I've completed 4 orders till now. But the previous 2 did not give me buyer reviews. 😒 Even though, I spent so much time and worked hard and they accepted my deliveries without revisions. It may not matter to the top sellers here because they are already successful here. But it just saddened me a bit, because as a new seller, I needed those. I know it's again Fiverr's TOS to ask for reviews so I did not do that. Just got sad Lol.

Anyways, I hope to get more work in the future. And I'll work with all my heart In sha ALLAH. 😃

3 minutes ago, samnography said:

I understand that and I knew it already. Like, I had this thing in my mind. But as a new seller, I need the reviews to sparkle up my profile. That's why I got sad for a bit Lol. 

Yeah it is worse for new sellers you will get there eventually just keep delivering orders 

Don't be sad or thirsty for reviews. Focus on your work and growth.

Feel the taste of struggle, enjoy it.

100% so far, 90% buyers will give you a ratings or review, that's mostly impossible. I saw someone already worked with a single buyer with 100 repeated orders and didn't get a single review! He controlled himself from very beginning to ask a review indirectly as well.

Best wishes!

Archived