how to find a fake sellers who send fake requests and send proper request to only original buyers.

Hi fiverr Sellers,

Now a days a lots of new sellers send a fake request i don't know what they want to do but they do.

Fiverr official site on web not showing buyer details who sending the requests so many sellers send them requests and waste their requests one of the reason new seller don't get any orders.

So how we can figure out which buyer request is original?

1. here is the way how i send my requests to only original buyers.
  2. in Chrome there is extension called "FIVERR +
  3. install that extension and turn on the extension.
  4. no you can see the buyer details on the fiverr request page.
  5. This extension is too good we can see the buyer attachment without downloading we just have to click on icon and we can see attachment.
  6. We also can find out who is buyer we can figure out about buyer by this extension.
  7. This Extension is totally free.

Always avoid the ".ly" link you see in the buyer request cause its shorten url i found inf graphics design whenever new seller found background remove service always send request but he/she don't know this request is fake.

I am attaching here a ss of that extension so you can see how it will work.

unnamed.jpg.2625e92118a632a600c4d9c6c5197870.jpg1231185999_unnamed(1).jpg.6b4a980314dc8c9de3b615ead7491419.jpg

here shows how we can see buyer details easily and also we can figure out which requests are new or which are old.

1008949696_unnamed(3).jpg.697adf9e1d8477661883a567e441d54e.jpg

Here is the example how we can see attachments of buyers.

Here is a Extension link:-

Niki Patel's Tip link

I hope you found something good in this topic if you really like my topic leave like.

have a nice day.

Thank You,

Niki Patel

• Like 36
  • Confused 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, nikipatel97239 said:

Hi fiverr Sellers,

Now a days a lots of new sellers send a fake request i don't know what they want to do but they do.

Fiverr official site on web not showing buyer details who sending the requests so many sellers send them requests and waste their requests one of the reason new seller don't get any orders.

5. This extension is too good we can see the buyer attachment without downloading we just have to click on icon and we can see attachment.
  6. We also can find out who is buyer we can figure out about buyer by this extension.

Always avoid the ".ly" link you see in the buyer request cause its shorten url i found inf graphics design whenever new seller found background remove service always send request but he/she don't know this request is fake.

unnamed.jpg.2625e92118a632a600c4d9c6c5197870.jpg1231185999_unnamed(1).jpg.6b4a980314dc8c9de3b615ead7491419.jpg

here shows how we can see buyer details easily and also we can figure out which requests are new or which are old.

Niki Patel's Tip link

I hope you found something good in this topic if you really like my topic leave like.

have a nice day.

Thank You,

Niki Patel

thanks for sharing important information

• Like 5

7 hours ago, flourish_ads said:

Thanks for the great information,but my question is on which tab can I add the extension? Is it on my dashboard or on my buyer request tab.

none you just have install it on a chrome and pin this extension on the chrome and turn on whenever you will go in buyer request page it will automatically start working.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, nikipatel97239 said:

Hi fiverr Sellers,

Niki Patel's Tip link

have a nice day.

Thank You,

Niki Patel

Thanks for your great info. It helped me a lot.

• Like 5

17 hours ago, nikipatel97239 said:

Hi fiverr Sellers,

Niki Patel's Tip link

have a nice day.

Thank You,

Niki Patel

Is this extention safe for our fiverr account ?

Edited by ismail_hosa1n
  • Like 4

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, ismail_hosa1n said:

Is this extention safe for our fiverr account ?

good question i am using since year no problem with this.

i don't think its unsafe cause fiverr already shows buyer's username in mobile app so we also can use that username and find details about buyer but when its about computer fiverr don't show any details of buyer but when i use this i can easily find i am not 100% sure about it also tried to contact with fiverr community about this as soon as i get answer about it i will quote here.

Thank you👍

Edited by nikipatel97239
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, nikipatel97239 said:

good question i am using since year no problem with this.

i don't think its unsafe cause fiverr already shows buyer's username so we also can use that username and find details about buyer but when its about computer fiverr don't show any details of buyer but when i use this i can easily find i am not 100% sure about it also tried to contact with fiverr community about this as soon as i get answer about it i will quote here.

Thank you👍

thank you

• Like 5

I don't think that's a good idea, not sure though. But fiverr don't like messing with their systems. Please contact CS. If fiverr hide the username in the buyer request panel, there is a reason for it.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

Posted (edited)
On 8/21/2021 at 2:20 PM, devs_hut said:

I don't think that's a good idea, not sure though. But fiverr don't like messing with their systems. Please contact CS. If fiverr hide the username in the buyer request panel, there is a reason for it.

okay, then why fiverr shows the username in mobile phone application?

Fiverr provide rating to buyers review so we can find out buyer is good or not.

but if we can't see buyer profile then whats the use of buyer review?

its confusing

I already sent a this Questions to fiverr community when i get reply i will quote here. 

follow topic so you get notification

Edited by nikipatel97239
  • Like 5