A client is not communicating with me and the time is ticking. what should i do?

felixkun12

Question

I have an order pending. I am working on his blogs project and he and i have different working methods. he is not giving me the tittles of the blogs he wants me to write and keeps replying after 1 day delay. i had 14 days now i have 8. the project is still unknown to me since he does not give me the tittles of his blogs. he only gives tittles once i send him a finished blog. but he does not understand that if there is anything wrong with any blog i can fix it anytime. but right now I'm just sitting and watching the text option to see when he will reply and give me the next tittle. he is my first big client. any advice? 

2 answers to this question

• Delivery extension: Delivering your service on time is a critical factor in providing your customers with the best experience and being a successful Fiverr Seller. However, in the event that you are unable to finish an order on time, contact the customer as soon as possible in order to request more time. Visit the Resolution Center to resolve the matter promptly. 

Source: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010708757-Best-Practices-for-New-Fiverr-Sellers-Tips 

Archived