Impression clicks on my gigs are decreasing and I can't get any new orders

I have four gig active in my Fiverr account. I’ve done four and I have three reviews. In the meantime, I have also verified my ID. Impressions and clicks on my gigs are decreasing after verifying the account. I can't get any new orders. What I need to do to increase impressions and clicks on my gigs and get new orders?

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

2 hours ago, marketing_byte said:

I have four gig active in my Fiverr account. I’ve done four and I have three reviews. In the meantime, I have also verified my ID. Impressions and clicks on my gigs are decreasing after verifying the account. I can't get any new orders. What I need to do to increase impressions and clicks on my gigs and get new orders?

you can try to stay fiver forum and learn and research. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ayoubtaoudi said:

Please can you tell us what is the best way to share gigs on social media 

search for fiverr related groups and share your gig link they will visit yours and you have visit their if any user looking for your gig related work he/she will buy your gig.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, nurul_islam1 said:

Please, Spend your time on fiverr forum. Because, If you use your time fiverr forum. Five Can ranking your gig.

i don't think so😳,

for gig ranking

1) best is take orders keep rating 4.9 or 5 cause right now competition is too high.

2) choose proper SEO line for your gig.

3) choose gig tags wisely,

Example:- if you new user choose 3 tag related your gig whom are in trending right now.

and choose 2 tag where the gig competition is low.

4) When your provide order make sure you always make one image in order for your portfolio then when you deliver order choose that 

image as portfolio.

5) for a huge impression make a video of you best work fiverr give us 75 sec we can show our best work easily.

Thank You   

Edited by nikipatel97239
  • Congrats! 1

6 hours ago, nikipatel97239 said:

i don't think so😳,

for gig ranking

1) best is take orders keep rating 4.9 or 5 cause right now competition is too high.

2) choose proper SEO line for your gig.

3) choose gig tags wisely,

Example:- if you new user choose 3 tag related your gig whom are in trending right now.

and choose 2 tag where the gig competition is low.

4) When your provide order make sure you always make one image in order for your portfolio then when you deliver order choose that 

image as portfolio.

5) for a huge impression make a video of you best work fiverr give us 75 sec we can show our best work easily.

Thank You   

Thank you.

https://www.fiverr.com/marketing_byte

• Like 1