Losing hope on Fiverr!

Hi there, i entered fiverr on few month ago just completed one order without review! 
got some knocks at the first 2 month! but recently not getting any kinda knock or order! and that's why the question is rising about my freelancing career on fiverr!

will you help my to get rid of that situation? what steps can i follow or should i follow?

• Like 3

6 hours ago, sparkledesigner said:

but recently not getting any kinda knock or order!

Suggest you use the word "contact" instead of "knock" as that will come across as more professional.

It takes time and effort to build your Fiverr business.

Read this: 

Here is the updated link for the above topic: https://community.fiverr.com/forums/forum/16-tips-for-sellers/

• Like 4
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, sparkledesigner said:

will you help my to get rid of that situation? what steps can i follow or should i follow?

What have you done to researh your competitors and make you offering superior to theirs? 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, newsmike said:

What have you done to researh your competitors and make you offering superior to theirs? 

probably i have done the research and offered superior to theirs but i did not sent buyer request and don't do gig marketing cause it seem useless to me... -_-

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, sparkledesigner said:

probably i have done the research and offered superior to theirs but i did not sent buyer request and don't do gig marketing cause it seem useless to me... -_-

Yeah but the truth is you offer nothing special. In fact you are selling the exact same templates the other 5 million Bangladeshi sellers use...You have all come from the same fast track course

And I will tell you why

Its because none of you have the first clue about web design you all just install the exact same templates and drag and drop photos and text while claiming to be experts.

How many buyers do you think want to advertise their business on a $5 website

Edited by drasnia
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, drasnia said:

Yeah but the truth is you offer nothing special. In fact you are selling the exact same templates the other 5 million Bangladeshi sellers use...You have all come from the same fast track course

And I will tell you why

Its because none of you have the first clue about web design you all just install the exact same templates and drag and drop photos and text while claiming to be experts.

How many buyers do you think want to advertise their business on a $5 website

definitely, you are not wrong!

but there are other issue behind that scene!  

• Like 3

yes I understand why its happening I really do.. And no doubt if I lived in Bangladesh I would be doing the same 

But you are better putting your efforts into a unique gig and offering unique services unfortunately Bangladeshi web design and digital marketing is saturated at the moment

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, drasnia said:

yes I understand why its happening I really do.. And no doubt if I lived in Bangladesh I would be doing the same 

But you are better putting your efforts into a unique gig and offering unique services unfortunately Bangladeshi web design and digital marketing is saturated at the moment

pray for me...

• Like 3

23 hours ago, sparkledesigner said:

Hi there, i entered fiverr on few month ago just completed one order without review! 
got some knocks at the first 2 month! but recently not getting any kinda knock or order! and that's why the question is rising about my freelancing career on fiverr!

contact fiverr support

• Like 1