How can I reply to the correct buyer message ?

masud870234

Question

13 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, masud870234 said:

give me some Proper tips.

That sounds like a demand. Was the tip I gave you, and my encouragement for you to read the many other great tips, already shared on the forum, not good enough for you? I offered you assistance. Please consider following it. Demanding that people give you "proper tips", because those you have already received are not good enough, is a good way to make people ignor you here on the forums.

Like I said, there are great tips -- by me (thousands in fact!), and others -- all over the forum. Please take the time to read them and increase your wisdom. Being willing to take responsibility for your own knowledge, is an important part of being a professional freelancer.

4 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

That sounds like a demand. Was the tip I gave you, and my encouragement for you to read the many other great tips, already shared on the forum, not good enough for you? I offered you assistance. Please consider following it. Demanding that people give you "proper tips", because those you have already received are not good enough, is a good way to make people ignor you here on the forums.

Like I said, there are great tips -- by me (thousands in fact!), and others -- all over the forum. Please take the time to read them and increase your wisdom.

Thank You Very much. I follow Your Tips. jonbaas Sir

Archived