I don't get any order although I got Rising Talent for more than 10 days.

tanu_biswas

14 minutes ago, tanu_biswas said:

Please Tell me the reason and way to get an order. I am going to depression. 

That's not the way businesses think. What are you offering that gives someone a reason to buy from you, and not the people who are already successful? In a crowded marketplace, you have to be better, or fail. 

3 hours ago, newsmike said:

That's not the way businesses think. What are you offering that gives someone a reason to buy from you, and not the people who are already successful? In a crowded marketplace, you have to be better, or fail. 

Funny that is not about being better.

3 hours ago, auto03376212813 said:

I joined fiverr in Oct, 2020 and from the very first month I started sales on fiverr. I completed 25 orders so far, on 15th May, I was awarded Level One seller but after becoming level one seller, my gigs loose rankings. 3 months spent but i received no order at all. Why it happened, valuable suggestions are needed, thank you for your time.

Neither Fiverr forum nor custom support will help you, whenever I have a real problem forum doesn't reply forum is good for giving regards or generic tips, but they are right about one thing it is an over saturated market place.

2 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

In fact, is IS about being better. Please re-read what newsmike wrote.

Yeah it is about being better I have completed 10 orders with good reviews and yet I am behind everyone with 0 activity 0 order completion 0 order in queue, of course it is about being better, I don't even see myself in search result.

5 minutes ago, az_design1 said:

I have completed 10 orders with good reviews and yet I am behind everyone with 0 activity 0 order completion 0 order in queue

Fiverr is not a race. Every seller follows and gains success at a different pace. 

6 minutes ago, az_design1 said:

I don't even see myself in search result.

Why are you searching for yourself in the search results? Every user sees different results. You may not see your gig where you want to see it, but other buyers might. It would be wise, therefore, to worry less about what YOU see, and focus on building a strong gig that your target customers see. 

2 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

Fiverr is not a race. Every seller follows and gains success at a different pace. 

Why are you searching for yourself in the search results? Every user sees different results. You may not see your gig where you want to see it, but other buyers might. It would be wise, therefore, to worry less about what YOU see, and focus on building a strong gig that your target customers see. 

Nice Tips Jonbaas Sir

Just now, jonbaas said:

1 minute ago, jonbaas said:

I didn't say it is about race, I said Fiverr is taking me down for whatever reason i am bringing my clients to Fiverr to give 20% commission for nothing don't you think after 3 month hard working 10 order successful completion at least I deserve to be visible in search result!!! besides tones of sellers with 0 activity even using other seller's thumnails? 

1 minute ago, az_design1 said:

Fiverr is taking me down

Fiverr is not taking you down anywhere. They are not out to hurt you or your gigs. 

2 minutes ago, az_design1 said:

i am bringing my clients to Fiverr to give 20% commission for nothing don't you think after 3 month hard working 10 order successful completion at least I deserve to be visible in search result!!!

I don't think any seller deserves to be placed where they want to be in the search system. The search system is fair to all gigs, and seeks to serve the best results to each individual buyer. If your gig is not getting the traction you want from the search system, then perhaps there are things in your gig performance that you can improve. Fiverr is a services marketplace. Competition is extremely fierce.

5 minutes ago, az_design1 said:

tones of sellers with 0 activity even using other seller's thumnails?

I don't understand how this applies to the concerns you have noted.

Just now, jonbaas said:

Fiverr is not taking you down anywhere. They are not out to hurt you or your gigs. 

I don't think any seller deserves to be placed where they want to be in the search system. The search system is fair to all gigs, and seeks to serve the best results to each individual buyer. If your gig is not getting the traction you want from the search system, then perhaps there are things in your gig performance that you can improve. Fiverr is a services marketplace. Competition is extremely fierce.

I don't understand how this applies to the concerns you have noted.

The search system is fair to all gigs? oh my God, this is my title "modern minimalist business logo" and my exact title and URL title as well, I have completed few orders only 2 of them left a reviews with fairly good average rating sell, how on earth do I deserve not to be even visible in search results, while i am behind many many sellers without any order completion or any order in queue? could you explain that precisely?

Just now, az_design1 said:

The search system is fair to all gigs?

Yes. All gigs are bound by the same system metrics. 

1 minute ago, az_design1 said:

oh my God, this is my title "modern minimalist business logo" and my exact title and URL title as well, I have completed few orders only 2 of them left a reviews with fairly good average rating sell, how on earth do I deserve not to be even visible in search results

There are no order guarantees -- for any seller -- here on Fiverr. Thus, the system is fair to all, based upon all internal system metrics. I have well over 1,000 orders and reviews. By your complaint, does that give me unfair preference over other sellers who work as hard as me, but have less order success? No. The system seeks to be fair to all sellers, based upon the same metrics that apply to everyone.

3 minutes ago, az_design1 said:

i am behind many many sellers without any order completion or any order in queue? could you explain that precisely?

As I said, perhaps there are things with your own personal seller performance that you can improve upon. Study your gigs, your Analytics metrics, your gig metrics, and see what you could do better. I cannot tell you what, of these things, you need to improve, because those are YOUR stats. Perhaps if you experiment and improve things, the search algorithm will see your gig as being a better match to a greater number of buyers searching for your type of services.

Do even read my answer ? I can get orders not easily because I get it via Twitter and Instagram, or perhaps buyer request, so I can get few more orders in the hope of getting visible in the search results but no matter how many orders I get Fiverr don't promote me in the search results so why would I pay 20% commission to Fiverr? but that magical algorithm wasn't fair to me and I need an answer to that, after 3 months tweaking my gig getting orders good and honest description, working hard at the very least I deserve to be above those with no single income , but I see Fiverr is your idol it can not make mistakes, please don't reply if you can not help me.

6 minutes ago, az_design1 said:

but that magical algorithm wasn't fair to me and I need an answer to that

I have already provided multiple answers to your concerns.

7 minutes ago, az_design1 said:

I deserve to be above those with no single income

No seller deserves anything within the Fiverr search system. Fiverr applies all system metrics equally to everyone. We all operate under the same system. 

9 minutes ago, az_design1 said:

i see Fiverr is your idol it can not make mistakes, please don't reply if you can not help me.

It would appear that my attempts to help you are not the kind of answers you are demanding. Very well. You aren't likely to hear anything different from other sellers. The rules and metrics are the same for all of us. That's just how things work here on Fiverr. 

Sorry but you didn't provide any answer you just keep telling Fiverr is fair to all of us, without answering my obvious question, again, if it is fair Why am I behind many many seller with 0 reviews 0 income even behind those which using other seller's products? that just doesn't make any sense.

2 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Yes. All gigs are bound by the same system metrics. 

That doesn't mean the search algorithm is applied equally to all gigs or that there isn't any bias in the search/subcategory display algorithm(s). Do Fiverr's Choice gigs and Rising Talent gigs have the same chance as being on the top page(s) as other gigs (or other gigs with similar stats)? No, they get priority in search results/subcategories (it can't be a coincidence that 4 gigs in a row are shown with the Rising Talent badge (that's said to be manually given) in the the top page of a subcategory with the recommended sort). It also seems to me that gigs from levelled sellers are more likely to be shown in the top subcategory page than a level 0 gig. CS can also move a gig's position manually down in rank (someone gave a screenshot where they said something like that).

2 hours ago, az_design1 said:

I have completed 10 orders with good reviews and yet I am behind everyone with 0 activity 0 order completion 0 order in queue, of course it is about being better, I don't even see myself in search result.

If you don't see yourself in the search results there's an option in the helpdesk to check that your gig is actually active in the search index.

See: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

and select "selling on fiverr"->"gig"->"my gig doesn't appear in search", select the gig and it will tell you if it's active in the search index.

We can't tell the exact reason why your gig shows below other gigs with 0 activity etc. when you search (it could be different for other users). It could be because of private reviews/ratings, public ratings, the title/gig description/search tags and/or other things. Though if you had 6 or 7 active, quality gigs instead of just 1 you would probably have more chance of more orders.

5 hours ago, uk1000 said:

That doesn't mean the search algorithm is applied equally to all gigs or that there isn't any bias in the search/subcategory display algorithm(s). Do Fiverr's Choice gigs and Rising Talent gigs have the same chance as being on the top page(s) as other gigs (or other gigs with similar stats)? No, they get priority in search results/subcategories (it can't be a coincidence that 4 gigs in a row are shown with the Rising Talent badge (that's said to be manually given) in the the top page of a subcategory with the recommended sort). It also seems to me that gigs from levelled sellers are more likely to be shown in the top subcategory page than a level 0 gig. CS can also move a gig's position manually down in rank (someone gave a screenshot where they said something like that).

If you don't see yourself in the search results there's an option in the helpdesk to check that your gig is actually active in the search index.

See: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

and select "selling on fiverr"->"gig"->"my gig doesn't appear in search", select the gig and it will tell you if it's active in the search index.

We can't tell the exact reason why your gig shows below other gigs with 0 activity etc. when you search (it could be different for other users). It could be because of private reviews/ratings, public ratings, the title/gig description/search tags and/or other things. Though if you had 6 or 7 active, quality gigs instead of just 1 you would probably have more chance of more orders.

You make sense at some points I will do my best this time to draw attention and buyers to my gig with superb quality but after few sells if I still don't see myself in the search results I will quit Fiverr, thank you

On 8/20/2021 at 10:33 AM, jonbaas said:

I have already provided multiple answers to your concerns.

No seller deserves anything within the Fiverr search system. Fiverr applies all system metrics equally to everyone. We all operate under the same system. 

It would appear that my attempts to help you are not the kind of answers you are demanding. Very well. You aren't likely to hear anything different from other sellers. The rules and metrics are the same for all of us. That's just how things work here on Fiverr. 

Hi Jonbass, apologies you were right I am in search results now, best regards.

Archived