How many days later will I be able to edit the new gig?

lotus3000

14 hours ago, lotus3000 said:

If I want to change the new gig image or title or description. How many days after I can do it?

Anytime you want you can change it by going on the edit option of your gig that you want to change.

2 hours ago, sarmin_khatun21 said:

Hi , You can change anytime totally Your wish . I created gig after 1 hour  I deleted my gig and Again I HAVE Created 💖💖

I am not sure about delect gig. May be it effects on account. Thanks for share your information.😊

3 minutes ago, shuvo1012 said:
st three days of publishing your gig.You can edit it in the next few days, but there may be a problem with the gig.It is better not to edit after three days

That's what I wanted to know 

1 hour ago, lotus3000 said:

That's what I wanted to know 

You wanted to know how many days you should wait after publishing your gig to edit it. 

The right answer is: none. If you need to edit it a minute after publishing it then you can do it. 

Three days, one day and half etc are you random numbers aiming to stop you from editing the gig because of the "gig ranking". 

You shouldn't give a second thought about it. If you need to edit your gig go ahead. 

• Like 1
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, alphagev said:

You wanted to know how many days you should wait after publishing your gig to edit it. 

The right answer is: none. If you need to edit it a minute after publishing it then you can do it. 

Three days, one day and half etc are you random numbers aiming to stop you from editing the gig because of the "gig ranking". 

You shouldn't give a second thought about it. If you need to edit your gig go ahead. 

Thanks for information