Jump to content

How to get more order in fiver !!


Recommended Posts

If you follow five things you will get order quickly.

  • You must be create a good profile.
  • You need to be active more times in fiver account .
  • You also to be active in Fiverr community , because there you can learn many tips from different person.
  • You have to send buyer request regularly .
  • You have to do gig marketing in social media
  • Like 11
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1. You must be create a good profile.
True, but creating a professional looking gig and having the proper skills are very important too.

2. You need to be active more times in fiver account .
Not sure what this means, but if you are trying to say "stay online," this is false information.

3. You also to be active in Fiverr community , because there you can learn many tips from different person.
You can you learn a lot of important tips, yes. You'll need to do a lot of reading though. And I meant a LOT.
The REALLY useful tips tends to be very long and detailed.


4. You have to send buyer request regularly .
Just sending requests won't do much, be sure to have a professional looking gig first.

5. You have to do gig marketing in social media
Keep in mind that just posting your gigs on social media is not considered marketing, it's more like spamming.

 

 

These will not guarantee orders, but it's a start.





 

  • Like 7
  • Up 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, newsmike said:

Zeus, you are stealing my lines. 

'stay online',this is 75% chance to get order. Maximum buyer searching who are online now,

2 hours ago, newsmike said:

Zeus, you are stealing my lines. 

 

2 hours ago, newsmike said:

Zeus, you are stealing my lines. 

 

Edited by m_a_rabby
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, m_a_rabby said:

stay online',this is 75% chance to get order. Maximum buyer searching who are online now,because they can't discuss offline sellars 

Nonsense, repeated is still nonsense. Please learn how fiverr works. This is not true. But it is kinda funny when you guys try to explain the "logic" behind it. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, m_a_rabby said:

'stay online',this is 75% chance to get order.

Where did you get that number from?

11 minutes ago, m_a_rabby said:

Maximum buyer searching who are online now,

Do you have any evidence or proof to assert that?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

i tell you some person not all,,,,suppose you need a logo very quickly,,you select a sellars ,but they are offline,now how to discuss with him,those time you find a saller who are active now,because you need argent logo,,,

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, m_a_rabby said:

stay online',this is 75% chance to get order. Maximum buyer searching who are online now,

Seriously, could you please explain HOW that works??
I'm pretty sure there are many people who gets many orders everyday, in my case, if I'm busy I work on 3~6 orders a week.
Guess what? I do NOT stay online.

I have a job outside Fiverr, I have friends, I have this thing called LIFE.
Most of the messages asking questions about my orders come while I sleep. Yes, while I am SLEEPING.
A lot of times the orders are placed, when you guessed it, WHILE I AM SLEEPING.
Now there are times when I get orders when I am online.
I'm watching youtube, maybe sending an email to my friend, maybe checking out some posts on the forum, things like that.

I'm gonna tell you though, 80% of the messages/orders come WHILE I AM SLEEPING, or when I am NOT online.

 

  • Like 4
  • Up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, zeus777 said:

Seriously, could you please explain HOW that works??
I'm pretty sure there are many people who gets many orders everyday, in my case, if I'm busy I work on 3~6 orders a week.
Guess what? I do NOT stay online.

I have a job outside Fiverr, I have friends, I have this thing called LIFE.
Most of the messages asking questions about my orders come while I sleep. Yes, while I am SLEEPING.
A lot of times the orders are placed, when you guessed it, WHILE I AM SLEEPING.
Now there are times when I get orders when I am online.
I'm watching youtube, maybe sending an email to my friend, maybe checking out some posts on the forum, things like that.

I'm gonna tell you though, 80% of the messages/orders come WHILE I AM SLEEPING, or when I am NOT online.

 

my post for beginners ,not all sallers,,,because a new sallers who need to rank his gig,when he active online her gig quickly rank,,,i think you understands

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, maitasun said:

Where did you get that number from?

Do you have any evidence or proof to assert that?

i tell you some person not all,,,,suppose you need a logo very quickly,,you select a sellars ,but they are offline,now how to discuss with him,those time you find a saller who are active now,because you need argent logo,,,

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah but who needs a logo that quickly...

 

What are you suggesting someone has had a company that's just sprang up out of nowhere with an urgent need for a logo in 30 minutes.

 

Surely something as important as a logo which is the first bit of branding a customer will see shouldn't be rushed out for $5 with a random bloke called Mohammed just because he happens to be online at the time

Edited by drasnia
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, drasnia said:

What are you suggesting someone has had a company that's just sprang up out of nowhere with an urgent need for a logo in 30 minutes.

Exaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaactly.
Now I WILL say that being a translator I have been asked for last minute translations, often times the buyers begging me if I can finish a quick email translation within an hour. OK, it happens, it DOES. But still.

Seriously...how can we clearly explain that this whole "stay online all the time" thingy is not gonna work????

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, m_a_rabby said:

i tell you some person not all,,,,suppose you need a logo very quickly,,you select a sellars ,but they are offline,now how to discuss with him,those time you find a saller who are active now,because you need argent logo,,,

You haven't answered me yet. You gave numbers and qualified a quantity. Please explain how you got there.

This is what I asked. 👇

44 minutes ago, maitasun said:
58 minutes ago, m_a_rabby said:

'stay online',this is 75% chance to get order.

Where did you get that number from?

58 minutes ago, m_a_rabby said:

Maximum buyer searching who are online now,

Do you have any evidence or proof to assert that?

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, zeus777 said:

Seriously...how can we clearly explain that this whole "stay online all the time" thingy is not gonna work????

Hey Zeus, you are a TRS with thousands of sales. Who the hell are you to argue with an "expart sellar" who just "borrowed" his gig materials this week, and watched an entire YouTube video on the subject? 

Congos.

Edited by newsmike
  • Haha 1
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, newsmike said:

Congos.

I'm afraid that I'm gonna end up saying "congos" or "corgis" OUTSIDE Fiverr when I'm trying to say congratulations.
If I make that mistake I'll need to explain, not sure if I'll be able to do a decent job with it!

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, maitasun said:

You haven't answered me yet. You gave numbers and qualified a quantity. Please explain how you got there.

This is what I asked. 👇

 

this is my work exprience,,when i stay online i get more massage from buyer

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, m_a_rabby said:

If you follow five things you will get order quickly.

  • You must be create a good profile.
  • You need to be active more times in fiver account .
  • You also to be active in Fiverr community , because there you can learn many tips from different person.
  • You have to send buyer request regularly .
  • You have to do gig marketing in social media

Thanks for the tips

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, m_a_rabby said:

this is my work exprience,,when i stay online i get more massage from buyer

 

Was the buyer who massaged you good looking?  I wouldn't mind buyers like this

Edited by drasnia
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/20/2021 at 1:28 AM, m_a_rabby said:

If you follow five things you will get order quickly.

  • You must be create a good profile.
  • You need to be active more times in fiver account .
  • You also to be active in Fiverr community , because there you can learn many tips from different person.
  • You have to send buyer request regularly .
  • You have to do gig marketing in social media

Many sellers tell to you do gig marketing on social media. But this is a place where we have friends. If you share your gig on social media, your friends click on it, not your target customer. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...