How to get more order in fiver !!

If you follow five things you will get order quickly.

• You must be create a good profile.
  • You need to be active more times in fiver account .
  • You also to be active in Fiverr community , because there you can learn many tips from different person.
  • You have to send buyer request regularly .
  • You have to do gig marketing in social media
  • Like 11
  • Up 1

1. You must be create a good profile.
True, but creating a professional looking gig and having the proper skills are very important too.

2. You need to be active more times in fiver account .
Not sure what this means, but if you are trying to say "stay online," this is false information.

3. You also to be active in Fiverr community , because there you can learn many tips from different person.
You can you learn a lot of important tips, yes. You'll need to do a lot of reading though. And I meant a LOT.
The REALLY useful tips tends to be very long and detailed.

4. You have to send buyer request regularly .
Just sending requests won't do much, be sure to have a professional looking gig first.

5. You have to do gig marketing in social media
Keep in mind that just posting your gigs on social media is not considered marketing, it's more like spamming.

These will not guarantee orders, but it's a start.

• Like 7
  • Up 3

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, newsmike said:

Zeus, you are stealing my lines. 

'stay online',this is 75% chance to get order. Maximum buyer searching who are online now,

Edited by m_a_rabby
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, m_a_rabby said:

stay online',this is 75% chance to get order. Maximum buyer searching who are online now,because they can't discuss offline sellars 

Nonsense, repeated is still nonsense. Please learn how fiverr works. This is not true. But it is kinda funny when you guys try to explain the "logic" behind it. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, m_a_rabby said:

'stay online',this is 75% chance to get order.

Where did you get that number from?

11 minutes ago, m_a_rabby said:

Maximum buyer searching who are online now,

Do you have any evidence or proof to assert that?

• Like 2

i tell you some person not all,,,,suppose you need a logo very quickly,,you select a sellars ,but they are offline,now how to discuss with him,those time you find a saller who are active now,because you need argent logo,,,

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, m_a_rabby said:

stay online',this is 75% chance to get order. Maximum buyer searching who are online now,

Seriously, could you please explain HOW that works??
I'm pretty sure there are many people who gets many orders everyday, in my case, if I'm busy I work on 3~6 orders a week.
Guess what? I do NOT stay online.

I have a job outside Fiverr, I have friends, I have this thing called LIFE.
Most of the messages asking questions about my orders come while I sleep. Yes, while I am SLEEPING.
A lot of times the orders are placed, when you guessed it, WHILE I AM SLEEPING.
Now there are times when I get orders when I am online.
I'm watching youtube, maybe sending an email to my friend, maybe checking out some posts on the forum, things like that.

I'm gonna tell you though, 80% of the messages/orders come WHILE I AM SLEEPING, or when I am NOT online.

• Like 4
  • Up 2

Just now, zeus777 said:

Seriously, could you please explain HOW that works??
I'm pretty sure there are many people who gets many orders everyday, in my case, if I'm busy I work on 3~6 orders a week.
Guess what? I do NOT stay online.

I have a job outside Fiverr, I have friends, I have this thing called LIFE.
Most of the messages asking questions about my orders come while I sleep. Yes, while I am SLEEPING.
A lot of times the orders are placed, when you guessed it, WHILE I AM SLEEPING.
Now there are times when I get orders when I am online.
I'm watching youtube, maybe sending an email to my friend, maybe checking out some posts on the forum, things like that.

I'm gonna tell you though, 80% of the messages/orders come WHILE I AM SLEEPING, or when I am NOT online.

my post for beginners ,not all sallers,,,because a new sallers who need to rank his gig,when he active online her gig quickly rank,,,i think you understands

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, maitasun said:

i tell you some person not all,,,,suppose you need a logo very quickly,,you select a sellars ,but they are offline,now how to discuss with him,those time you find a saller who are active now,because you need argent logo,,,

• Like 2

Yeah but who needs a logo that quickly...

What are you suggesting someone has had a company that's just sprang up out of nowhere with an urgent need for a logo in 30 minutes.

Surely something as important as a logo which is the first bit of branding a customer will see shouldn't be rushed out for $5 with a random bloke called Mohammed just because he happens to be online at the time

Edited by drasnia
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, drasnia said:

What are you suggesting someone has had a company that's just sprang up out of nowhere with an urgent need for a logo in 30 minutes.

Exaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaactly.
Now I WILL say that being a translator I have been asked for last minute translations, often times the buyers begging me if I can finish a quick email translation within an hour. OK, it happens, it DOES. But still.

Seriously...how can we clearly explain that this whole "stay online all the time" thingy is not gonna work????

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, m_a_rabby said:

You haven't answered me yet. You gave numbers and qualified a quantity. Please explain how you got there.

This is what I asked. 👇

44 minutes ago, maitasun said:
58 minutes ago, m_a_rabby said:

'stay online',this is 75% chance to get order.

58 minutes ago, m_a_rabby said:

Maximum buyer searching who are online now,

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, zeus777 said:

Seriously...how can we clearly explain that this whole "stay online all the time" thingy is not gonna work????

Hey Zeus, you are a TRS with thousands of sales. Who the hell are you to argue with an "expart sellar" who just "borrowed" his gig materials this week, and watched an entire YouTube video on the subject? 

Congos.

Edited by newsmike
  • Haha 1
  • Up 1

18 minutes ago, newsmike said:

Congos.

I'm afraid that I'm gonna end up saying "congos" or "corgis" OUTSIDE Fiverr when I'm trying to say congratulations.
If I make that mistake I'll need to explain, not sure if I'll be able to do a decent job with it!

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, maitasun said:

You haven't answered me yet. You gave numbers and qualified a quantity. Please explain how you got there.

This is what I asked. 👇

this is my work exprience,,when i stay online i get more massage from buyer

23 hours ago, m_a_rabby said:

• You also to be active in Fiverr community , because there you can learn many tips from different person.

Thanks for the tips

• Like 1

8 hours ago, m_a_rabby said:

this is my work exprience,,when i stay online i get more massage from buyer

Was the buyer who massaged you good looking?  I wouldn't mind buyers like this

Edited by drasnia

On 8/20/2021 at 1:28 AM, m_a_rabby said:

Many sellers tell to you do gig marketing on social media. But this is a place where we have friends. If you share your gig on social media, your friends click on it, not your target customer. 

• Like 1