Gig marketing

as_prinon

1 hour ago, as_prinon said:

Please tell me about proper social media gig marketing

Take some time to learn this stuff on your own. Business people do research. Please take responsibility for your own knowledge.

1 hour ago, as_prinon said:

is it important for gig ranking?

There is no such thing as a set ranking in the Fiverr search system. That's not how the Fiverr search system works. 

47 minutes ago, lotus3000 said:

If you share your gig right place on social media. Then marketing is not bad for Gig.

If you're going to offer advice, please explain your advice. Random phrases are not advice. 

It is also worth noting that posting your gig links all over social media sites is NOT marketing. Marketing requires an understanding of your target customers, and research to determine where those target customers are located. Your friends on social media sites are NOT your target customers.

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, nsfhad07 said:

if you can marketing your GIG properly then it is good otherwise it will impact negative result on your dashboard.

Marketing your gig (wherever your target customers are located) has no effect on the on-site metric success of your gig, and certainly will not result in a "negative result on your dashboard". 

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

Marketing your gig (wherever your target customers are located) has no effect on the on-site metric success of your gig, and certainly will not result in a "negative result on your dashboard". 

I think you don't understand what I mean. I said just as normal marketing will affect the dashboard. Because, in this time your click & conversion rate is poor which is definitely affect your profile. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, nsfhad07 said:

I said just as normal marketing will affect the dashboard.

Marketing your gig has absolutely NO effect on your dashboard. Off-site marketing has no connection to the traffic that finds your gigs through the marketplace. Fiverr focuses their metrics on on-site traffic. Clicks are earned when someone visits your gig, generally from the search system, and conversion rates are determined by whether that specific person chooses to hire you. Marketing has nothing to do with Fiverr traffic, metrics, your dashboard, or any sort of negative penalty you perceive connected to your gigs.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...