hi there, I have an order in progress which is placed by a VID client. For some reasons we both are agree to deliver that at lower price and start new one with new project. Please help me to find out an appropriate way to change its price so that I can avoid cancelation. If canceling the order is the only way then please guide me if we can go through a safe cancellation.

thanks ❤️

2 hours ago, invisible1518 said:

If canceling the order is the only way then please guide me if we can go through a safe cancellation.

All mutual cancellations will affect your cancellation rating. 

1 hour ago, rashed20 said:

there is no definite way that the gig will not lose rank if the price of the gig is changed.

For the 10 millionth time on this forum, there is no such thing as a set rank in the Fiverr search system. That's not how the search system works. Results are fluid, and are different for each searcher.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, invisible1518 said:

hi there, I have an order in progress which is placed by a VID client. For some reasons we both are agree to deliver that at lower price and start new one with new project. Please help me to find out an appropriate way to change its price so that I can avoid cancelation. If canceling the order is the only way then please guide me if we can go through a safe cancellation.

thanks ❤️

You should work with the client. If you cancel the order, it will affect the cancellation rate