Fastest time to reach Level One

On 8/19/2021 at 11:56 PM, ishraksumit said:

I was just curious as to how long it took you people to earn the first Badge, "Level One"? It was 62 days for me ! 😊 Let's see how many of you out there beating this record 😅

I joined in 2016, but started working from Oct'2009. I completed all requirements of Level One Seller within First Month, and Level Two Seller within 2nd Month but due to days limit i need to wait 2 more months to get Level Two Badge. After next 4 months i have completed all requirements of Top Rated Seller but still now i am waiting for that badge 😞

• Like 3
  • Congrats! 1

1 minute ago, coder71 said:

I joined in 2016, but started working from Oct'2009. I completed all requirements of Level One Seller within First Month, and Level Two Seller within 2nd Month but due to days limit i need to wait 2 more months to get Level Two Badge. After next 4 months i have completed all requirements of Top Rated Seller but still now i am waiting for that badge 😞

Wow man! that's great 🤩

• Like 4

On 8/19/2021 at 11:24 AM, drasnia said:

Lol he didn't even inform you of anything????

What the hell you even on about

whats wrong with you? why you attack people? Just do your business. Lifeless people!

• Like 3

On 8/19/2021 at 11:56 PM, ishraksumit said:

I was just curious as to how long it took you people to earn the first Badge, "Level One"? It was 62 days for me ! 😊 Let's see how many of you out there beating this record 😅

I think I did it in just within a single month. I can't remember. Usually I don't think of badges that much. I can only remember that I started on July 2020.

May be that's the reason fiverr didn't give TRS though I completed all requirements though it says I've completed all the requirements and also with great scores in everything haha

• Like 1
  • Congrats! 1