Fastest time to reach Level One

ishraksumit

Just now, touhidulbashar4 said:

The level you got is how you got so many order and how to talk to clients? I would Like to happy If you could tell me what type of buyer request you send? 😊

For the first 13 days, I didn't receive any order. Kept sending buyer requests. My suggestion for you would be:

1. Read the Buyer's post carefully. If you completely understand and if you are confident enough that you can do the job, only then send a Request

2. In request text, you can describe how you are planning to do the work rather than bragging about only you and yourself. Remember, the buyer will only pay attention to your work. Make him/her trust that you are qualified enough for this job.
3. Your gig photos, description should be good enough to turn a buyer's visit into an order.

2 hours ago, auto03376212813 said:

I joined fiverr in Oct, 2020 and from the very first month I started sales on fiverr. I completed 25 orders so far, on 15th May, I was awarded Level One seller but after becoming level one seller, my gigs loose rankings. 

3 months spent but i received no order at all. Why it happened, valuable suggestions are needed, thank you for your time.

https://www.fiverr.com/auto03376212813?up_rollout=true

I also lost gig rank after getting Level 1. It happens to almost everyone. Luckily I had some active orders which I completed and gained the rank again. I think you should get some orders from buyer request. Then, the gigs will rank again. thanks

On 8/19/2021 at 1:56 PM, ishraksumit said:

I was just curious as to how long it took you people to earn the first Badge, "Level One"? It was 62 days for me ! 😊 Let's see how many of you out there beating this record 😅

I joined in 2016, but started working from Oct'2009. I completed all requirements of Level One Seller within First Month, and Level Two Seller within 2nd Month but due to days limit i need to wait 2 more months to get Level Two Badge. After next 4 months i have completed all requirements of Top Rated Seller but still now i am waiting for that badge 😞 

1 minute ago, coder71 said:

I joined in 2016, but started working from Oct'2009. I completed all requirements of Level One Seller within First Month, and Level Two Seller within 2nd Month but due to days limit i need to wait 2 more months to get Level Two Badge. After next 4 months i have completed all requirements of Top Rated Seller but still now i am waiting for that badge 😞

Wow man! that's great 🤩

On 8/19/2021 at 1:56 PM, ishraksumit said:

I was just curious as to how long it took you people to earn the first Badge, "Level One"? It was 62 days for me ! 😊 Let's see how many of you out there beating this record 😅

I think I did it in just within a single month. I can't remember. Usually I don't think of badges that much. I can only remember that I started on July 2020.

May be that's the reason fiverr didn't give TRS though I completed all requirements though it says I've completed all the requirements and also with great scores in everything haha 

Archived