I created my gig. But its not showing when i search my gig title. I. Searched from 1st page to last page.

zee_shan194

Hi. I created my gig 10 days ago. But when i search my gig title from buyer profile it doesn't showon any page. I searched from first to last page but i can't find my gig. What's the issue. I see my gig in profile. I got 15 impression in 10 days but can't able to see it. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

7 hours ago, ar_tusar said:

At first, check your gig category, then  make more gig resort, & put right keywords which are trendy, if you use right keywords your gig impression will be increases

Everyone says to put the right key words but no one says how to find right keywords.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, az_design1 said:

Everyone says to put the right key words but no one says how to find right keywords.

It is never an easy task for someone to tell you how to find good keywords & it will depend on what kind of service you provide & You need to imagine what things can search your buyer want and how deeply you have penetrated that service you need to know about your service then you have to be an outsider Like after knowing how a buyer can do a search, you will do those words take a note, then after taking notes, you will use them in your URL, then in the title description, again in the abandonment tag, I hope you that things will help you for good impression & will increases gig rank also,
thanks

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ar_tusar said:

It is never an easy task for someone to tell you how to find good keywords & it will depend on what kind of service you provide & You need to imagine what things can search your buyer want and how deeply you have penetrated that service you need to know about your service then you have to be an outsider Like after knowing how a buyer can do a search, you will do those words take a note, then after taking notes, you will use them in your URL, then in the title description, again in the abandonment tag, I hope you that things will help you for good impression & will increases gig rank also,
thanks

Thanks but I have already done this many times yet no impression nothing to grab about, even with getting orders.

• Like 1