can i use my one fiverr account in multiple devices like smart phone

hi i wanted to known that i have buy a new phone and my pervious phone also have the fiverr app i will deleted it once i log in my fiverr app in new phone but will fiverr detect it as a unrecongize device and can i use my one and only fiverr account in multi device i donot want to get ban that why i am asking first 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, sharjeelakht165 said:

hi i wanted to known that i have buy a new phone and my pervious phone also have the fiverr app i will deleted it once i log in my fiverr app in new phone but will fiverr detect it as a unrecongize device and can i use my one and only fiverr account in multi device i donot want to get ban that why i am asking first 

Yes, you can do it.

• Like 1

No you can't have multi Fiverr Accounts it's against Fiverr terms and conditions.

if your brother and you are in same home and both want to work Fiverr then your gig service should not be same example you have Gig about content writing then second account gig is about web design then there is no problem having multi accounts because in family multi persons can work on fiverr in a same network