How to get order?

alexasif69

3 hours ago, alexasif69 said:

How to get order?

Sellers earn orders by offering a service that appeals to their target customers. This is how the world does business, and this is how business works here on Fiverr. If you want to gain clients, you need to understand who your customers are, what they need, and how you can be the best seller for that service.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, jazzarina said:

Forgive me for my stupidity! What are buyer requests? And how are they done?

(jazzarina)

The buyer posts the job on the fiverr according to his demand.
If you can do it, write a nice cover letter according to the buyer's demand that I can be perfect for your work. The buyer will give you the work It will help you a lot to get a job in a new situation I hope are you understand.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/19/2021 at 10:57 PM, alexasif69 said:

How to get order?

You can create SEO optimized gigs with professional image from your other competitors. You also do research on how fiver works for sellers. Remember it is not easy to get orders easily you invest your time to achieve.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

Very specific, if we talk about buyer requests to get order, for the last couple of days it's become tough to get orders from BUYER REQUESTS. Don't know what happened or need to focus on SEO of GIG title, descriptions, packages. Need to look at your competitors GIG(those published their gig just few months back and managed to get many orders). When you have all set, do marketing them in social medias (Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn)

Good Luck👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...